Chapter 38 Vol. 2

Li Mo didn't expect that Gu Lixuan, a lunatic, would actually bite him directly. He twisted his head vigorously but couldn't get rid of it. The smell of blood was gradually spreading in his mouth.

    He was desperate when he suddenly saw that Ji Qin broke the rope at some point, grabbed a chair with blood with both hands, and smashed it down Gu Lixuan's back.

    Gu Lixuan was smashed, and the severe pain from his back made him have to temporarily let go of Li Mo.

    He turned around and saw that Ji Qin was attacking from behind, and he was instantly furious, and rushed to fight with Ji Qin with red eyes.

    Uncertain, Li Mo looked up at the wall clock hanging on the wall as he panted, staring at the pointer and waiting in agony.

    Finally, only hearing a loud "bang", two bodyguards broke into the door and worked together to subdue Gu Lixuan to the ground.

    "Mr. Li, sorry, we are here late." One of the bodyguards stepped forward to untie Li Mo and explained, "The floors here are a bit complicated. It took us a while to find this place."

    Xia Liang was lazy at this time. He leaned back on the sofa and ate Zhou Shuo's cut apples while reading the financial affairs.

    Suddenly Zhou Shuo's cell phone rang. Zhou Shuo looked at the display, his expression condensed, put down the fruit knife, and answered it before he could wipe his hands.

    Xia Liang seemed to sense something and turned to look at him.

    Someone seemed to be reporting something on the other end of the phone. Zhou Shuo didn't have any expressions during the whole process, until at the end he asked, "Is the person hurt?" Then he hung up the phone after hearing a few words from the other party.

    Xia Liang asked: "What's the matter? Who is injured?"

    Zhou Shuo pursed his lips, hesitated for a moment, and said: "The bodyguard sent to City B called and said that Li Mo and Ji Qin had been killed this evening. Kidnapped."

    Xia Liang "Ah" for a moment, most of the apple in his hand rolled to the ground, but he didn't notice anything, and asked nervously, "Is it rescued?"

    Zhou Shuo seemed to guess that he would react like this. He calmly bent down to pick up the apple, threw it into the trash can, and cut another one for him. He slowly said, "Save me."

    "What about the kidnapper? Did you catch it?"

    "It's Gu Lixuan. I heard it was caught on the spot."

    "Gu Lixuan?" Xia Liang was not surprised that Gu Lixuan was related to this matter, but he was very surprised that he would actually do it himself, "What's the matter?"

    "I heard from the bodyguard that Gu Lixuan first kidnapped Ji Qin while Ji Qin was alone, then forced Brother Mo to see him, and threatened Brother Mo not to call the police." Zhou Shuo said, "Fortunately, how long Mo was back then. He thought about it, and didn't really go to the appointment alone, but instructed the two bodyguards to find the kidnapping site after 20 minutes after he left, and then follow his WeChat location."

    Xia Liang felt calm and relaxed after hearing this. After a sigh of relief, he asked, "Are the two injured?"

    "Ji Qin suffered some skin trauma to break the rope. As for Brother Mo..." He paused and glanced at Xia Liang, "Listen to the description of the bodyguard. Gu Lixuan's spirit was a little crazy, and there seemed to be signs of attempted assault."

    Xia Liang didn't understand for a while: "Attempted assault? Gu Lixuan? To whom?"

    Zhou Shuo looked at him without speaking.

    Xia Liang finally remembered: "To Li Mo?"

    Zhou Shuo still just looked at him without speaking.

    Xia Liang was a little incoherent in shock: "No, Gu Lixuan kidnapped Li Mo for nothing else, just for Li Mo...what's the

    matter ?" This time he didn't expect Zhou Shuo to give him any reaction, and stood. Get up and akimbo, pacing back and forth while trying to digest the matter.

    Zhou Shuo watched him walking around and muttered, "Is this weird?"

    Xia Liang didn't notice what Zhou Shuo said. After walking a few steps, his surprise turned into anger, and he filled in angrily: "I was puzzled before, and Li Mo had nothing wrong with him. No grudges, why should he have to get along with Li Mo when he is full. It turns out that he is pregnant with such nasty thoughts. It's really disgusting!"

    Zhou Shuo took a move with his hand, and the fruit knife pierced through it. When he touched his finger, a scarlet blood dripped suddenly.

    Xia Liang was still muttering angrily: "Looking back at Li Xuan's own sins, he can't live, dare to have such vicious thoughts against Li Mo, and see if I will ruin him."

    He took out his mobile phone and was about to call the lawyer. Suddenly Zhou Shuo said: "Brother Liang, calm down."

    "How can I calm down?"

    "Now Gu Lixuan has been detained at the police station on the charge of kidnapping, and the victim did not mention what he intended to violate. , Don't you understand why this is?"

    Xia Liangjing mentioned it, after a little thought, he quickly understood.

    "You're right," Xia Liang pressed his forehead, finally calmed down, threw the phone on the sofa, and sighed: "This is too much trouble, and it won't benefit Li Mo. It's true that I didn't think well." The

    two of them were silent for a moment, and Zhou Shuo suddenly asked in a low voice, "Brother Liang, is it in your eyes, but anyone with this kind of thinking makes you feel innocent." Excuse me?"

    Xia Liang was startled, wondering why he asked, and in a blink of an eye he saw Zhou Shuo's hands constantly bleeding, and his face changed suddenly: "What's the matter with your hands?"

    "It's okay..." Zhou Shuo subconsciously He put the injured hand behind him.

    "You said you, peeling an apple doesn't make people worry..." Xia Liang pointed at him a little speechless, then turned to find a band-aid in the locker.

    Zhou Shuo hurriedly followed: "Brother Liang, slow down, be careful not to move your fetal gas..."

    "Don't take a bite of your fetal gas, listen to me!" Although Xia Liang's mouth is impatient, she Still carefully cleaned the wound for him, and then put a bandage on him.

    Zhou Shuo stood obediently and let him bandage, his eyes fixed on the other side's face without an instant, a slight warmth rose in his heart, and the depression that was originally full of stomach was instantly driven away.

    His brain heated up, he pursed his lips, and plucked up the courage to test and ask: "Brother Liang, if...I mean, if one day I and Li Mo fall into the water at the same time, which one will you save first?"

    Xia Liang didn't speak for a while, just raised his head and looked at him incredulously.

    Zhou Shuo was inexplicably panic: "What's the matter?"

    "Zhou Shuo," Xia Liang couldn't laugh or cry. "You didn't get any water in your mind? Or was your head down?"

    "..." Zhou Shuo silently felt that he didn't want to know the answer anymore. , He even began to regret that he would ask such a question.

    However, the words spoken are like splashed water, which can no longer be collected.

    Sure enough, Xia Liang still didn't intend to let him go, and continued to ridicule: "Such a silly and sweet question came out of your nine-meter-high mouth. Have you considered the feelings of others?"