Chapter 58 Vol. 2

Before nine o'clock in the evening, Wen Ping walked back slowly towards the Ai Sheng Hotel, carrying a bag of fruit.

    Recently, his eyelids are always jumping inexplicably. As the old saying goes, the left eye is jumping for wealth, the right eye is jumping for disaster, but both eyes are jumping together. Is it wealth or disaster?

    When he walked into the door of the hotel, the young man Yingbin had already recognized him, knowing that he was a distinguished guest who had been specially confessed by President Song to stay here, and the smile on his face was particularly cordial when he saluted him.

    Wen Ping also responded with a smile, and asked casually: "Isn't off work yet?"

    "Quickly," the young man replied, "It's still half an hour..."

    Wen Ping's footsteps paused suddenly.

    The young man was half-talking. Seeing that Wen Ping's expression was wrong, he asked carefully, "Mr. Wen, what's the matter?"

    Wen Ping looked back and saw that outside the hotel door, the night was heavy, except for the light cast by the street lamp on the opposite side. .

    "Is it my illusion..." Wen Ping mumbled suspiciously. At the moment he greeted the young man, he clearly caught a glimpse of a figure behind him from the corner of his eyes.

    The young man looked around Wen Ping's sight and asked, "Mr. Wen, what can I do for help?"

    "Oh, no, it's okay." Wen Ping put away his doubts, smiled at the young man, and strolled around. Dardi got into the elevator.

    And in the shadow outside the hotel, a man wearing a peaked cap looked at Wen Ping's back, and compared the appearance of Wen Ping on a photo in his hand, muttering to himself: "It should be him. "

    This person is Gu Lixuan who has just arrived from City B to City D.

    And the photo in his hand was taken when he helped Ying Mohua's assistant pick up the photo last time.

    Two minutes later, Gu Lixuan pressed the brim of his hat and walked into the hotel door.

    Before the welcoming boy asked, he walked directly to the front desk: "Excuse me, is there a Mr. Wen living here?"

    The front desk customer service asked cautiously: "Which Mr. Wen?"

    "Oh, I forgot to ask." Gu Lixuan played the actor's 12-point acting skills and patted the back of the head annoyedly, "I only know that his surname is Wen. before I take a taxi, my cell phone out of the car, I quickly found after chasing back, and saw him walk into the door of this hotel, you should just come soon, you have no impression? "

    the front desk customer service yet Opening, the welcoming boy said: "Oh, that's the one just now." The

    customer service winked at him, and the boy closed his mouth with afterthought.

    "Sorry, this gentleman, our customer information here is confidential. If you are sure that it is the gentleman who just came in, please allow me to call him to confirm."

    Gu Lixuan shook his phone and said, "I." All said, his phone fell in my car, how do you call him? You just need to tell me which room he lives in?" The

    customer service took a look at him and dialed the landline in the warm screen room, but it took a long time. No one answered.

    Gu Lixuan said, "I said that I can't get in touch, so I might as well look for it myself."