Chapter 50 Vol. 2

Xia Liang didn't understand for a while: "Me?"

    Ying Mohua seemed to have expected Xia Liang to react like this. He waved his hand and motioned to the bodyguards to put away their guns, and said with a friendly tone, "As long as you follow me, you can Keep your Xia family, I can still use my network resources to find a way to help you treat your illness. What do you think?"

    Zhou Shuo's protective gesture became more tense: "Brother Liang, don't believe him, this person treats you... No good intentions."

    Xia Liang looked at Zhou Shuo, and then at Ying Mohua. No matter how slow he was, after experiencing a series of unspeakable things between him and Zhou Shuo, she saw Ying Mohua's eyes again. His unconcealed desire to conquer has gradually opened up to him.

    However, the first feeling in his heart was not anger, but surprise.

    He didn't have much feelings for homosexuality. Color, because it is irrelevant, is not sympathetic and does not discriminate.

    But since Xia Linba's cabinet, his life seems to have been opened to a new world. In just a few years, homosexuals have sprung up from him like mushrooms.

    The matter between him and Zhou Shuo has not been settled, and now he is taking the risk of an heir to a chaebol and nobleman to express his unreasonable goodwill to him.

    Xia Liang subconsciously touched her bulging belly under the cloak, wondering dumbfounded, did he take the script of the heroine Mary Su by mistake?

    Ying Mohua has been paying attention to Xia Liang's reaction. After seeing an unexplained smile on the opponent's face, no matter how he holds the winning ticket, he can't help but feel a little confused: "What are you laughing at?"

    "Excuse me, just now. Lost your mind." Xia Liang forcibly pulled back her thoughts that had been a little out of her carelessly, turned her attention back to Ying Mohua, and asked seriously, "If, I promised to reward myself, then what?"

    Zhou Shuo Unexpectedly, Xia Liang would react like this. He turned around and shouted anxiously: "Brother Liang!"

    Xia Liang raised his hand to signal Zhou Shuo to be safe, but looked at Ying Mohua, and then said, "Ying. What do you always plan to do with me?"

    Ying Mohua narrowed his eyes and looked at Xia Liang. He originally thought that with Xia Liang's current status, he would be angry on the spot, accusing himself of insulting his personality and trampling on his dignity.

    However, Xia Liang's reaction was beyond his expectation. Before he could figure out what smoke bomb the other party had thrown, he needed a little time to consider how to accept the topic thrown by the other party.

    Xia Liang saw Ying Mohua not speaking, and spread her hands and continued: "Sorry, Mr. Ying, maybe poverty has limited my imagination. It is really hard for a small businessman like us to understand you. The thoughts of Gaomenzi."

    "After the accident in those branches in the United States, we intuitively checked the developments of the Nelson family in the past few months-to be honest, it turned out to be a little confused for me. In recent years, the Nelson family The struggle for inheritance rights has gradually surfaced, and the situation is generally not optimistic. Otherwise, you will not adopt circuitous tactics and return to China first to obtain the support of the matriarchal clan.

    "At this time, you should be more concealed and cultivated. Ruicai is right. If you can take advantage of the period of infighting between the first heir and the second heir, you can make good use of the power of the matrilineal family to develop and grow, and then reap the benefits of the fisherman. I believe that within five years, you can be in the family. Won a higher approval rate one by one, so I was still more optimistic about you. "But in recent months, what you have done has disappointed me a little. Instead of focusing all of your energy on the blade, you have exposed some of the vices of the chaebol, such as spending large sums of money in order to raise a star. For example, for a small business like Xia's, which is meaningless to you, some tricks that hurt others and disadvantage yourself.

    "In fact, you should understand that no matter whether my decision can be as you wish, it will not help you in any way. If the news is passed to the Neson family, it will virtually reduce your reputation and support rate in the family. After all, there is no Which investor is willing to bet on a short-sighted dude.

    "Sorry, maybe my evaluation is a bit offensive to you, but I still want to ask, what is it for what you did? ? Beauty? Forget it, Xia is quite self-aware to herself. Desire to conquer? Could the pleasure of conquering a small businessman in our area be better than your ambition to win the final crown of the Nelson family in the future? "

    Xia Liang said a lot of things, Ying Mohua listened in silence, lowering his eyes to wonder

    what he was thinking. Finally, he raised his eyes to Xia Liang, his gaze has been reduced from frivolousness and ambiguity:" Do you really think that I still have the right to compete with others in the Nelson family? "

    Xia Liang felt a little loose in his heart. His guess was correct. Ying Mohua was gradually squeezed out into a marginal figure in the battle between the first two heirs. His return to China was seen by outsiders as a concealed circuitous tactic. But for him, it might not have been a frustrated self-defeating.

    So Xia Liang blocked his head and gave some treacherous advice to Mo Hua, but he cleverly avoided Ying Mohua’s throwing away. that sensitive issues.

    Sure enough, he should Mok Hua poked in the secret hearts of weakness, has not only angry, but calm down, cool in the summer began to seriously think about the admonition?

    "I just said that within five years, The situation is bound to change. "Xia Liang's chest is well-established," "Perhaps it is because the onlookers are clear, but Ying is in the game but can't see his fortune."

    "But you might as well think about it the other way around. If you really have no competitive power, why is the approval rate of those behind you still watching the ups and downs at a certain level instead of falling to the bottom overnight?

    " Gou Jian, the prince of a country, has been able to bear the burden of humiliation for twenty years, and Mr. Ying is now flourishing. In just five years, what can't you afford to wait? "