Explanations

Explanations

*Alexandra's POV*

"Girls! What happened?" Simon called out as we passed them in the hallway.

"Long story." I told him.

"Come to the bus if you want to hear the story." Jamie added as we quickly followed Annemarie back to the bus.

I guess Simon really wanted to know what exactly happened because he started running after us. Once we climbed onto the bus, Simon immediately took a seat, trying to catch his breath.

"I honestly can't believe you said that." I said in disbelief.

"I can't believe I said that either." Annemarie said honestly.

"Said what?" Simon asked, finally catching his breath.

"Oh right, we have to tell you the story." I said, suddenly remembering.

"So, you know how we had Liam come out on stage with us?" Annemarie started.

"Yeah?" He asked cautiously.

"Well, about a month ago, we were supposed to go over to Emily's parents house for dinner because we haven't seen our families haven't seen us in about in a year and a half. But we decided against it at the last minute becuase we had just finished recording the album that day and we had to get up early the next morning. So we just decided to have dinner with them when we had our week off a month later." Jamie explained.

"That still doesn't explain why Annemarie came running out of the dressing room looking very angry." Simon stated.

"We're getting there. Just relax." I told him.

"So, anyway. Our families were already at Liam's house when Emily made the phone call, so they just ended up having dinner there. But after dinner, Liam just disappeared. Our parents couldn't find him anywhere. Then they heard there was an accident nearby, and they all panicked and thought it was Liam. I don't know how, but they found out it wasn't him. But anyway, right after I told about the phone call from my father, there was a knock at the door. And you probably already know who was at the door." Jessica explained.

"Why was Liam at your house?" Simon asked in confusion.

"He said he missed me." Emily replied.

"Okay, but that still doesn't explain why Annemarie ran out of the dressing room very angry." Simon said, starting to get annoyed.

"Relax, we're going to tell you now." Jamie said to him.

"So, Annemarie came up with an idea to surprise the rest of our fathers at our first concert, since they still hadn't figured out that Liam actually came over. So Liam stayed with us for the last month, so we could surprise them tonight." I explained.

"But Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis weren't too happy about that." Emily added.

"Why not?" Simon asked curiously.

"I don't know. They said somethings, we said somethings, Annemarie definitely said somethings. We basically just walked out without any reply in the end." Jamie explained.

"Guys, you know that they only got mad because they love you, right?" Simon said.

"Okay, that is the last thing on their mind. They barely even made eye contact when they entered the dressing room." Annemarie stated in annoyance.

"Maybe they were just happy to see Liam?" Simon asked with hope in his voice.

"Absolutely not. They were more happy to see Liam than they were to see their own daughters. And they haven't seen them in about a year and a half." Annemarie said in annoyance.

"They didn't even call once to see how our album was coming along." Emily added.

"Did you ever think to call them?" Simon asked.

"We did. Everyday for that matter. But they never had the time to pick up the phone. It was a miracle when Liam actually called and invited us to dinner." Jessica said, also with annoyance clear in her voice.

"Listen, I'll talk to them and see what's going on." Simon said.

"Doesn't matter, they won't listen to you anyway." Jessica mumbled.

"Don't you worry about that." He assured.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jamie asked in confusion.

"Don't worry about it. Just get some sleep." Simon said as he stood up. We just nodded in response as he left the bus.

After Simon left I got up and immediately went to my bunk. It's been a long day and I'm so tired. Plus we have to get up early anyway.

*Zayn's POV*

*A few minutes earlier*

*Outside the tour bus*

"Guys, you know that they only got mad because they love you, right?" Simon said.

"Okay, that is the last thing on their mind. They barely even made eye contact when they entered the dressing room." Annemarie stated in annoyance.

"Maybe they were just happy to see Liam?" Simon asked with hope in his voice.

"Absolutely not. They were more happy to see Liam than they were to see their own daughters. And they haven't seen them in about a year and a half." Annemarie said in annoyance.

"They didn't even call once to see how our album was coming along." Emily added.

"Did you ever think to call them?" Simon asked.

"We did. Everyday for that matter. But they never had the time to pick up the phone. It was a miracle when Liam actually called and invited us to dinner." Jessica said, also with annoyance clear in her voice.

"Listen, I'll talk to them and see what's going on." Simon said.

"Doesn't matter, they won't listen to you anyway." Jessica mumbled.

"Don't you worry about that." He assured them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jamie asked in confusion.

"Don't worry about it. Just get some sleep." Simon said to them before we heard him get up and start making his wya to the bus.

Yeah, so, we were on the way to apologize to our daughters for our behaviour this past year and a half, when we started eavsdropping on their conversation with Simon. Well, we sort have heard them talking about us and didn't want to interrupt them. We sort have wanted to hear what they were saying.

"You know, you boys really upset your daughters, right?" Simon told us, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Well, know we do." Louis said as Liam gave him a whack on the head.

"Ow!" He mumbled as he rubbed his head.

"What Louis means to say is that we didn't know we upset them. Or at lease that much, anyway." Liam says.

"Well, are there reasons why you never called your own daughters? Or did the thought never occur to you to pick up the phone when they called?" Simon said angrily.

This is the first time we have seen Simon angry in a really long time and let me tell you, I don't miss it at all.

"I don't know." Harry mumbled.

"How do you not know? It's either have a reason or you don't. You know that they looked for you for support. Maybe ask them how their album was coming along, maybe they would have liked you to ask them how was there day once in a while." Simon rambled.

He went on and on, defending our daughters from something that we did.

"Okay, okay, we're sorry." Niall said, once he heard of Simon's rambling.

"I don't think I'm the one your supposed to be apologizing to." Simon said in a very cold tone before he walked away, leaving us there to think about what's going to happen next. We all glanced at each other for a second before making our way on the tour bus, hoping our daughters would accept our apology.