Author's Note / Synopsis

🍒

Author's Note

‼️WARNING: This story is for mature audiences/readers only. This story contains graphic sexual contents and vulgar languages.

If you're easily offended of such mature themes, please do not read. Minors are not advised to read, but if you do please read with caution.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Do not screenshot or post to any social media platforms without asking permission from the author.

This story is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. And lastly, this is dedicated to all KeRiBelles / RitKen Fans who love and support Ken and Rita. ✨

🤗😘

.

.

.

    .  

=S Y N O P S I S=

"I'm sorry. I don't believe in love."

"You are so heartless, woman."

Julliana/Yana (Rita Daniela) just stepped into college when she and her brother Jimuel (Miggs Cuaderno) lost their parents in a fire accident. Having no known relatives around Manila, Yana immediately accepted the responsibility of being a parent to her only brother.

After how many years had passed and working in different odd jobs, she found herself in a hopeless situation as she struggles financially that led her in meeting Engineer Chad (Ken Chan). He is one of the country's best and famous Engineer. He is enigmatic with a strong personality.

People might think he has it all. However, despite his successful career, Chad's personal relationship with his mother remains unpleasant because of a long term misunderstanding. This causes him to be reserved with his emotions.

Chad easily intimidated Yana. He is seven years older than her. Their meet up eventually ended in them making a contract deal: Yana will be his official bed warmer.

In her desire to buy a lot and build a house for her and her brother, she stumbled upon Anthony (Addy Raj) her ex-boyfriend, who is now an Architecht. Anthony, works in the same construction firm with Chad.

Read along their journey and see how it will unfold for Julliana. 😏

Cast of Characters:

This isn't gonna be a long au.

And I will only update one chapter per day.

Please bear with me.

Also please vote and leave your comments I really need that.

Yes, even constructive criticisms.

I appreciate your honesty. 

[Chapter 1 will be published on Sept.11]

🍒

Thank you so much in advance, readers, silent readers and RitKen fans! 

-G🤍