(1)

"Naledi hurry up we're gonna be late!" Sisanda screamed at Naledi who was still in bed, in her pyjamas, reading a book. "I'm not coming Sanda I already said clubbing is not my thing aaaaaaand I'll just be awkward throughout the night" Naledi scram back.

"Ha-a Ledi come on I need a wingwoman and you owe me" Sisanda said walking up the stairs of the Mokoena household. "Mara Sisandaaaaa I don't wanna go" Naledi whines. The door opened and in came a short caramel skinned girl with a curly weave on, a short strapy red dress with a v neck and blocked high heels to increase her height because on both sides it's brrd!.

"Haai haai haai sisi I'm not taking no for an answer, remember last week Friday? And besides your gonna have fun

"Haai haai haai sisi I'm not taking no for an answer, remember last week Friday? And besides your gonna have fun. Trust me" Sisanda says convincingly

"Fine, but we not staying the whole night keya kerekeng ka hosane ha moho le wena (I'm going to church tomorrow and so are you)" Naledi says reluctantly. "Yayyyyy we gon' partyyy" Sisanda squeals. Naledi already dreads it.

She moves from her bed but not before closing her book and removed her glasses from her face and placed them in their purple case and stood up walking to her en-suite bathroom.

She decided on a shower mainly because Sisanda was screaming for her to hurry up and shave😂😂

"Okay so I picked this for you because I know you don't like showing that beautiful body of yours for what ever reason" Sisanda says and you could actually feel her rolling her eyes.

Naledi quickly showered while singing Naughty girl by Beyoncè. And damn did she hit them high notes. After showering with her vanilla body wash she exited the shower and went to the sink to do her facial care and brush her teeth.

Once done she exits and Sisanda is jumping on her bed singing bed Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande. "Your....outfit...is on...your vanity." Sisanda said in between breaths. "Okay" Naledi replied walking towrds the vanity.

Her body lotion and make up was set on the vanity table along with her brown eye contacts and her outfit on the chair with the dark blue peep toe heels on the side of the chair. Her outfit was a short, mid thigh black dress with long sleeves made of a sheer material with polka dots

 Her outfit was a short, mid thigh black dress with long sleeves made of a sheer material with polka dots