(13)

"What the hell is going on?" The hysterical Yandisokuhle asked as Arabang held her back from the fight ensuing between Sandile and Ntando. Obviously Sandile was kicking Ntando's ass. As her eyes moved hurriedly around the room, they landed on Princess Zama who once again looked very pregnant. That made Yandisokuhle take a step back, falling onto Arabang who hadn't let her go. "Please stop!" Zama couldn't try to physically stop the fight because she was at a higher risk than anyone there so she could only scream and cry in hopes of stopping the fight. 

"Bhuti! Do something please." She fought against Arabang's arms, trying to free herself but he knew that she would jump right into the fight to try to separate the two. From what she had told him as well as what Naledi had said about this Ntando character, he had decided that he doesn't like Ntando at all. Eventually, Ntsika pulled Sandile off of Ntando and Zama rushed to him. As she tried to help him get up, he pushed her off. 

That was not a nice sight to see. Almost everyone felt bad for the pregnant princess. "Here, let's get you something to drink." Naledi, feeling very sorry for Zama, helped her up and they got to the kitchen where Naledi offered her a glass of sugar water. She even had hiccups, that's how bad she was crying. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" Naledi asked amid the silence. "You wouldn't understand." She shook her head, "Would you mind sharing? It could help relieve some of the weight you are feeling." 

Zama wanted to speak up, but she remembered her mother's words. 'You can't let everyone know of your marital problems. Woman up and fix things with your husband.' She just smiled and shook her head. "I think I'm going to call an uber and just leave. I know when I'm not wanted." She rinsed the glass and walked out of the kitchen, meeting her bruised-up husband by the doorway. He didn't even look at her. She wanted out for real this time. She just wanted to cry because there was nothing else, she could do. 

If she actually went through with the divorce, she would be stripped of her title as Crowned Princess and be cast out. The Majola royal family didn't joke about their Kingman ship. She learned that the hard way. As to why no one warned her? She will never know. If anything, she regrets ever entertaining the thoughts that her mother planted in her head about her being happy with Prince Ntandoyenkosi kaMajola. The grass truly looked greener on the other side. That's all she could say. Their uber arrived and she opened her own door. 

Ntando is just a mentally and emotionally draining person. As to why he refused to grow up, it was beyond her. She didn't understand what it is that Yandisokuhle has that makes her husband lose his mind over her. The drive to their house was an uncomfortable and long one. Today was supposed to be a happy day for Princess Zama, she was going to find out the sex of her baby, start planning the nursery and anything else that the baby might need. 

Ntando swore that he would be there to help her, but he was AWOL. She didn't understand why she felt sad at that as well. She stood in the waiting room, waiting for close to two hours for her husband/ baby daddy to come find out the sex of their baby together. When she saw that he wasn't coming, she sadly went through the appointment alone. She can't remember most of the things the doctor said but she caught the sex of her baby. 

It's a girl! That should've made her happy, but it instead made her cry. Her child would grow up in the shadow of Ntando's illegitimate first born, Melokuhle. When the car stopped, she got out and walked to the gate, leaving her husband to struggle out of the car. The guards came to help him and her. She refused their help, shaking her head as they offered her the golf cart. She would walk with her integrity intact. They could carry Ntando on their backs for all she cared. 

She immediately locked the door upon reaching their bedroom. Ntando had moved out when he found out she was pregnant. It still baffled her as to what he was expecting; they are married and engage in sexual intercourse. There is no reason for her to be on birth control, not that she would be allowed too anyway. He seemed like he was conflicted. "Answer your damn phone!" She paced around the room as she called her therapist. Whenever she needed to vent, this was a paid person to listen to her and she used that to her advantage.