(3)

After about 30 minutes of listening to the radio his phone rang and automatically connected to the Bluetooth.  The owner of my heart is calling .  He answers:

N - Ntsika
Y - Yandi

N: Sis I'm on my way

Y: *sniffs* Okay...I wanted to ask if she could stay the night too

N: of course Yaya. Why are you sniffing don't tell me it's that dumbass that gave me my beautiful niece

Y: if not him then who Bhuti but don't worry I'll be fine

N: What did he do this time, I told him this is his last chance

Y: What he always does, find a hoe and sleep with it. This time he actually had the audacity to answer Melo while fucking that hoe of his. I swear Bhuti ngizom'bulala uAnande nxa ulokhu enandisa ubufebe kuphela (I'm going to kill Anande all he sows are his whoreing ways)

N: chaa sisi elakhe illanga liyeza (no sis his day is coming) and I don't want you to live with the guilt of killing your daughter's father-

Y: Father my ass, all he is is the sperm donor he doesn't want her, I have to force him to spend time with her bhuti akamufuni (he doesn't want her) *sobs* and he-he's the o-only one wh-who d-d-doesnt want h-her. His fa-ther, mo-mother a-and hi-his s-s-sisters all love her but not him, why doesn't he want her huh? Is he punishing me for carrying and giving birth to her huh? It's not my fault we fucked without a condom and he got me pregnant but he's acting like it is. I hate him bhuti i ha-hate hi-him s-so m-mu-ch. 

Wow she is hurt deeply by this, I mean I would be too. She's so strong, going through such at her age which she must be young, I could never.

N: Kaysie ukuphi manje (Where are you now) tell me and stay right there, I'm on my way

Y: uhm *sniff* we are at home alone, uMaZulu no Baba namawela baye emakhaya (MaZulu and dad and the twins went home to the village) remember so it's just Melo and I.

N: okay stay there and don't try anything siyezwana (Are we clear) (he warns)

Y: I won't bhuti I'm done with that, I have my daughter who needs her mother healthy and alive.

N: Good. Remember Yandise-okuhle I love you

Y: Yeesh bhuti I won't try to kill my self again  but I love you too

Again ? So she's tried before...but who wouldn't

Melo: Luv u tuu

Y: Hawu Melokuhle awungiyeki ngichele ubhuti wam ukuthi ngiyamthanda ungafakazi kodwa. (Oh Melokuhle won't you let me tell my brother I love him without interrupting though.)

Melo: uLume ami yoyo mama (that's my uncle mom)

Y: Haai bhuti *sniffs* uzwile (you heard)

N: *Chuckles* loud and clear

That's sexy. What? You can't blame me for finding his chuckle sexy. You would too if you heard it. 

Y: byeee *sniffs*

Call ends..

"I hope you don't mind I need to go be with my sister" Ntsika says. I turn to face him, smiling a bit,  "Oh no not at all, she needs you and your niece too" I assure. I can't be more dead than I am right now so I might as well enjoy this while it lasts. "I hope we meet again Naledi I really enjoy watching you sleep"