PART 30

Sarah stilled for a moment.

"He had adopted me," she mumbled.

Sarah remembered the days she had spent with her father and brother. There was a life-changing moment when she learned she was not what she had thought to be. Her journey of becoming an assassin began then. As far as Riddhima was concerned, she was the only angel God had sent to her from the heavens. It was Riddhima's motivation that helped her live a new life.

"What's the fun in butchering innocent people?" Vansh smirked, setting his legs on the counter.

"I butcher bitches" Sarah smiled, looking into the pitch-black darkness that had surrounded her. She curved her lips and continued,"You're the smartest of all the men I've met. But, I ain't impressed"

"How much do you want?" the masculine voice calmly got her attention

"I'm impressed now"

"I know" Vansh slightly smirked. He clearly knew the person at the other end wouldn't give any information. Well, being a businessman, he had understood at a very young age how the world works. Nothing comes for free.

"Whatever it takes for a new identity and a lavish life." Sarah said with confidence thriving in her tone.

"It's a deal then"

"In return?"

"I want Vyom's truth, and the truth behind Mukund's death..."

"Your grandmother's unaccepted son's son... "

"What?" Vansh's heart skipped a beat learning the bitter truth that had been a secret for many years. He gazed at the ceiling for a long time before he returned to the call.

"Hmm...your grandma's a player, isn't she? The empire built with the lover's blood Seems interesting, isn't it?"

"Continue..."

"That's all I know..."

"The other assassin...?"

Sarah cut her phone in the middle of the conversation. She was fascinated with this man who was able to read her mind in and out. It was unlikely of her to give details to a person she never knew.

"Lucky Riddhima..." she murmured, walking across her bedroom and set back to relax.

 _____________________________________

Kabir seemed equally upset hearing his grandmother's tales.

"We've to confront her," He mumbled when his brother brought him back to this world.

"Not until she confesses herself," Siya whimpered, seemingly hurt at the secrets buried in the past for many decades.

"She'll never do it . When has a criminal admitted his mistake?" Kabir reacted.

"Relax! Things happen. What's the big deal?" Ishani shrugged the matters off.

"Exactly!  Even I agree with Ishani. What's the big deal? It's their fate of being ostracized by dadi. Dadi cannot be held responsible for this. They're just spreading rumors to break our family" Aryan added in. 

The eldest Raisinghania kid was observing everyone with the utmost attention. His trance transpired to his wife, who had a righteous heart with high knowledge of justice.

"We'll have to talk to Riddhima about this " he announced

The younger generation of Raisinghanias hesitated for a moment. Ishani and Aryan showed clear disapproval over their brother's choice of consulting his wife before confronting their grandmother. Kabir and Siya readily agreed to their elder brother.

"I hope you tell her that I'm your brother too...I cannot afford to have another slap on my face..." Kabir said, touching his cheeks. 

___________________________

"Hey...what's your name?" Vyom asked, dressing himself. After many days, he had experienced peace. The woman in front of him was a seductress for real. She bent towards him and kissed his lips. 

"What's in a name?" she chuckled playing with Vyom's hair. 

"Where's my dress?" she asked, stepping out of the duvet that had been covering her body. 

Vyom chuckled, scanning every inch of her skin. 

"It's better if you stay like this...Ms.Sexy.." 

"Awiee...I have work. It was just a one night stand. c'mon!" she smiled and turned around, wearing her inners, much to Vyom's displeasure. 

"Are you married?" The young girl asked rubbing her skin.

"My wife is dead" Vyom smiled, hugging her from behind. 

She chuckled and kissed him again, and put on her dress.

"I deserve to know your name...don't I?" Vyom questioned

"Ahana..." she winked and walked out of the room.