STORY TILL NOW

Vansh Raisinghania, one of the greatest business tycoons of India hires a young physiotherapist, Riddhima, for his sister's treatment. He initially gets suspicious of her and questions her about a man in her locket. Eventually, he gets married to Riddhima, so she could stay in front of his eyes.

In a turn of events, he gets to know that the man in her locket is Riddhima's father, and on further enquiry, he realizes there is something big going on in her life, which was "Unknown to her"

He decides to take up the mystery solving case by himself when he makes a deal with Aakash Rajvansh, who happens to belong to a royal family and somewhere related to Riddhima. He hires Sunny to keep and eye on Riddhima, but Sunny on the other hand misbehaves with her.

Furious, Riddhima leaves her home. Vansh follows her to apologize and bring her back home. During this process, Vansh is shot and is taken to the hospital. Riddhima, having realized she cares for Vansh begins to develop a soft corner towards him. 

Meanwhile, inspector Kabir, Vansh's brother, blames Vansh for the murder of his lover, Ragini. His self loathing made him rash drive and paralyzed their sister, Sia. Now that Sia is alright due to Riddhima's treatment , Kabir calls his mother and tries to mend his relationship with her.

Ragini is revealed to be alive, and she rushes to Kabir to reveal that she betrayed him. Her husband sent her to lure the brothers for money. Kabir, though shocked at first, begins to curse himself for misunderstanding Vansh. 

Before Kabir could react, Raagini is shot and murdered on the spot. 

Vansh, being a mastermind realizes the bullets that pierced him were meant for Riddhima. An assassin has been trying to kill her. He orders Angre to increase the security.

Angre and Kabir team up to protect Riddhima. They deduce the assassin's name as Sarah. 

Vansh being as he is, comes to know that Sarah does not wish to murder Riddhima since Riddhima once saved her life. Sarah's real name "Gayatri Rajvansh" comes out and Vansh deciphers that Riddhima and Gayatri are cousins. Gayatri is Aakash Rajvansh's adopted sister and, Reyansh Rajvansh's adopted daughter. 

In promise of a good life and new, he wishes to know who hired her, to which Sarah replies "Vyom". 

Vyom is revealed to be Indrani Raisinghania's illegitimate grandson, who is vengeful against the Raisinghania family and wishes to grab hold of their whole property. He is also the husband of Raagini, whom, he murdered with the help of Sarah.

When Sunny tries to team up with Vyom, Vyom kills him, thinking that he knows too much. 

A new assassin, Ahana appears, and her truth is yet to be revealed.

                                                                                                    TO BE CONTINUED

UNKNOWN TO HER PART 2 - SEQUEL