Part 2

Later, it was almost midnight in Chief Arrow's RV, everyone was asleep inside, Gwen was lying on the table, John lays on the floor, Jones was sleeping on the bed, and Chief Arrow was sitting on his seat with his seatbelt on, but Luke wasn't and still grieving over his breakup with Annabelle, he was holding a container of cotton candy in his arms, looking at it, and frowning at it while his green eyes shed all of the tears in his face, he hugs it and huddles it gently while mourning the loss of his girlfriend, sobbing in despair all alone. In the middle of the forest, it was a very violent, and stormy but windy night, tons of heavy clouds become greyer and greyer they become while they rain so harder and harder and the winds were very stronger and stronger with the sound of thunder roaring so loud. Over the deteriorated abandoned cabin where a silhouette of a man in a red cape with a red mask accompanied by a small dragon on his back wandering around the forest and was lost in the woods, he ventures into the cabin and knocks on the door, trying to get inside. Just then, a silhouette of a woman standing in front of him, looking at him as if he was lost with a dragon.

"Hello, are you lost." asked the woman, but also it echoed her voice over and over which spoke a man and a dragon to freeze in shock and horror.

All of the sudden, Jones gets up gasping while he was awakened from his dream but he had no memories of his encounter in the woods while wandering alone. He pants and whimpers so hard that he was so shocked by his vision and tried to recall his past, he looks around the RV left and right until he stops when he saw the door was knocked, he gets up from the couch, walks to the door, turns the knob, and opens to find Lloyd Arrow, the weapons expert and the son of Chief Arrow who has become extremely paler and underweight as he was nearly starved to death, this implied that his life was now annoyed for the first time when he knew that his father was right about Annika's vegan antics, along with Hope Newman, the tech expert who also starved to death and tired of vegan food. Jones gasps in horror and realizes that Annika's vegan routines have driven Lloyd and Hope miserable and badly, he fears that his sons will never bond with him over junk food and now they are on their mother and grandmother's sides. He saw Lloyd and Hope getting paler and paler as they are underweight from not eating any food to find, Jones lets them in and closes the door just as Chief Arrow gets up from the seat, wakes up, and finds his son also inside the RV and is overjoyed to see him but to his dismay that Lloyd has been starved nearly, he was furious that Annika has almost cost Lloyd his junk food life and believes that she always cause more problems to him and the hunters.

"I'm hungry, please!" begged Lloyd, terrified.

"Oh my, what happened..." shocked Jones.

"My dad was right, Annika is driving me nuts and I just wanna eat meat again!" explained Louis.

"Oh I see, now you know because Annika was crazy about this." sighed Jones, "Maybe, we need to get rid of that woman!" he decided regretfully.

"What!" shocked Hope.

"You heard that, we should get something to eat now." sighed Jones.

"I know where your friends are, they are the only ones who weren't vegan." brainstormed Lloyd, saying that the only people are.

At the Villa Bateman, inside the house, two men were rocking on the corner of the wall forth and back paranoidly, one is a former reporter turned informant named Louis Leroux and the other is a rich man named Christian Bateman. It turned out that their friends, Rozetta Pierre, Joe Warren, and Julia Brine were taken by Annika possibly, and they also believe that they are the only ones who didn't become vegan. There, on the luxuriant couch, a depressed Luke was sitting on it and sobbing over his breakup with Annabelle, he was pale and underweight, and his green eyes becomes eyebags, he want to die of starvation over his breakup. On the chair, Jones was frowning and trying to figure out how to get his sons back to him to bond over junk food. In the kitchen, there was a shiny table where Annabelle was now a hippie sitting on the chair eating caesar salads with a fork properly while sharing them with Scott, Ryan, Julia Rozetta, and Joe also enjoy the salad and drinking coconut water. Scott and Ryan holding two bananas in their hands, take bites of them, and eat them, and drink natural smoothies made by Annika. At the same time, because of the healthy diet and workout routine, Annabelle eventually turned into a fully human and only eats healthy vegan food. Beside them, Priya, Ben, and Felix eat fried tofu and drink coconut water happily, they gasp and saw Luke come into the kitchen on the verge of starvation and despair, he was shocked to find his girlfriend has become a healthy human she finally used to be and she becomes a vegetarian just like Annika.