Part 4

The next day, still in new year's resolution, it was another grateful day at Applejack Smith's time and she was visited and beloved by her favorite guests. At the same time, Applejack Smith was planning to give her guests a tour of her world, a world full of sweets and irresistible food, she has a kingdom made of junk food and sweets that make everyone cannot resist the delicacies Inside Priya's camper, Zander was sitting on the chair waiting for his wife to be here for him and he has the luggage full of clothes, accessories, and belongings he got before leaving to visit Applejack Smith. Meanwhile, while the werewolf family man was waiting for his wife and ready to leave for Applejack's villa, Applejack Smith was outside of Priya's van when she arrives from her sports car, she walks into the van, and knocks on the door. Zander comes out and sees Applejack Smith appears and smiles, he takes the luggage with him, exits the van, locks the door, and heads out with Applejack Smith. They march to the sports car, open the door, get inside, close it, and sit on the seats, they fasten their seatbelts and Applejack Smith inserts her car key into the keyhole, twists it, and starts the engine. She pulls the lever down, steps on the pedal, and takes the steering wheel, driving off with Zander and heading out to the road. Steering the wheel and driving her sports car on the road, Applejack Smith begins to concentrate on driving the car, she raises her left hand and emits a light green sparkling light from her hand glowing, she opens the window, tosses the beam, and zaps on the road as it projects a green-sparkling, a glowing portal appears just as the sports car was speeding toward it and entering it, it eventually manages to reach the portal and enter it. Enter the portal that leads to the world of unhealthy food that is full of junk food, fast food, and sweets and the gingerbread people are its inhabitants, they arrive at the entrance of the kingdom of junk food and there was a luxury gingerbread villa appeared.

"Whoa." thought Zander, excitedly. Applejack Smith snaps her fingers and had Zander poofed away.

At the luxury beach shoreline, the sands were edible and made of colorful sugar, konpeitō candies, and tiny candied pebbles, the water are sodas with texture and tangy along with shiny and crystalized, and the seashells and corals are edible and sweet, it was surrounded by gingerbread people and food vendors roaming around. There was a boardwalk appeared near the beach. Across the edible ocean, three gingerbread surfing on surfing boards made of sugar cookies, paddling on the water with their arms, they get up and surf on the huge wave. Underwater, four divers were wearing diving gear including straws instead of snorkels which able to drink while breathing in the soda water, they also come across every kind of sea animal made of candies and sweets roaming within the ocean. Far from the waves, some gingerbread people are making sugar sandcastles using kitchen tools and sandcastle-making tools. Some of the gingerbread people take out the candied shovels, scoop the edible sand, and fill them into the sugar buckets, then they take the edible spoons, shovel the edible sand, and eat them satisfyingly. on the beach bench with an umbrella, Priya was relaxing on the bench, wearing a summer dress and hat, she enjoys sipping just as Zander magically appears, wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, a pair of sandals, and a hat, holding a cup of smoothie in his right hand.

"Zander!" surprised Priya, she was sitting next to another beach bench so Zander walks to the bench, lays on it, and relaxed and Applejack magically appears with the tray of cajun crawfish and a bowl of seafood gumbos along with some utensils for them.

"Wow, gumbo!" excited Zander, excitedly.

"We are so excited." cheered Priya, but she was still a werewolf since she was bitten by a werewolf years ago, "Right, I'm still a werewolf, I just wanted to be a human again." she was saddened by her ongoing werewolf form.

"Don't worry, you never be a werewolf again," said Applejack Smith, she took out a wand in her right hand and fire a beam from it which struck the sandy ground in front of the married couple, zapping it and a table magically appears in the center of the beach benches, she places the tray of cajun crawfish and a bowl of seafood gumbos.