Part 6

"What is it?" asked Ryan, Scott walks back to the table and resume eating. Then, he turns around and saw Applejack Smith has brought everyone to her home, but they are none other than the supernatural hunters who are now changed and still have glowing green eyes.

"Mr. and Mrs. Zander, you are the happiest normal married human couple you are," said Applejack Smith.

"Of course." Priya nodded delightfully. She has her hair braided perfectly and was wearing traditional Indian clothing consisting of an ochre, floral-patterned saree dress with dark yellow hems, dupattā, and a pair of brown vegan sandals, she wore a golden bracelet on her right wrist and a golden wedding ring, "Isn't that right husband?" she asked her husband.

"Yes," Zander replied, he was also wearing traditional Indian clothing consisting of a red turban cap, a black kurta tunic underneath the white shirt, a pair of pants, and brown shoes, he was normally happy as a human. He and his wife are no longer werewolves and finally living as mortal humans, readapting their civilized status.

"Hi, guys. My boyfriend is now human," said Gwen, the shaven right side of her head with long, wavy ginger hair extended completely into a new hairstyle, her freckles over her face and chest are gone, and a white hole earring was replaced with a pair of golden hoop loop earnings. She was wearing fancy outfits, an olive green knee-length strapless dress, and a pair of high heels, she was wearing a masquerade ball mask and carrying her infant son Arthur.

"Good, Gwendolyn...so where is he?" praised Applejack Smith, and asked Gwen if her boyfriend was there too.

"Yes," replied Gwen, beside her was her boyfriend Pierce but he changed differently after eating Applejack Smith's dishes. His short, slicked-back black hair was styled and trimmed into shoulder-length tired into a noble ponytail, a black eyeshadow was wiped off his black eyes, a silver nose ring was removed from his left nostril, and black cobweb and snake tattoo are both removed. He was wearing a black tuxedo suit, a maroon collared shirt with a black bowtie, and a pair of black shoes.

"Because of your food, I'm finally a human again," stated Pierce, thanks to Applejack Smith's magical dishes, he was instantly turned into a human again.

"Absolutely appreciate you," said Applejack Smith. Then, Hope shows up, having changed new, she extends her chopped black hair to shoulder-length tied in a pair of pigtails, her red lipstick was wiped and her lips originally turned natural light pink, a black choker was replaced by a golden heart locket with the picture of Lloyd on it, and a silver piercing was removed left nostril. She was wearing a light pink sparkling strapless gown with a jeweled patterned bodice and a gold and hot pink bow on the skirt. She wears a pair of gold pink jewel heart earrings, and pink open-toed sandals with gold bows and heels.

"Wow, you look beautiful," commented Applejack Smith.

"I know, thanks to gingerbread people, I was able to get a good makeover," said Hope, "By the way, where is Lloyd?" she wondered where is Lloyd up to. Then, Lloyd shows up, fully hippie state and holding a guitar with him, he had grew his dirty blonde hair to shoulder-length tied into a ponytail and has a beard just like his dad, he wears a dark-light yellow tie-dyed headband, a white long shirt, sleeveless brown vegan leather fringed vest, bell-bottomed vegan leather pants, and brown vegan leather boots, he gestures a peace sign at Applejack Smith. Beside him was Felix, now a school teacher and no longer disabled, he was able to walk again some time.

"Peace..." said Lloyd, holding his guitar and gesturing a peace sign at Applejack Smith.

"And where is my fiancé?" Applejack Smith wondered where her fiancé is, she turns back and spotted Chief Arrow, now happy with two arms and holding an engagement ring in both hands.