Part 8

The next day, back at the Jones house, everything is back to normal and the hunters goes back to their healthy routines but they are still happy to deal with it. In the dining room, Scott, Ryan, and Jones are unhappy to eat healthy food made by Annika and Charlotte but instead, they enjoy eating healthy food and drinking detox drinks. Luke and Annabelle finally rekindle their relationship while she keeps her powers back and still doesn't stop loving him very much, now they are eating fruits and drinking detox smoothies made of apple cider vinegar. Meanwhile, Applejack Smith, along with her distant relatives, is eating fried tofu and drinking detox water, she finds that they're healthy and grateful for her new life. Chief Arrow is bandaging his amputated stump with a piece of gauze, hoping that it won't bleed and Felix was still happy at his old self again while Priya and Zander return to their werewolf selves and still avoid moonlight as well. Sugar Rush and the Woodsman are still worrying about Applejack's unhappiness and decide to make it up for her by planning a family bonding with her. Scott and Ryan are grateful that their father was right about Applejack Smith's evil intention but feel sorry for her guilty and take pity on her by suggesting her a healthy routine and Gwen is happier to accept Pierce as her true love.

"Almila, we need to talk," asked Jones, Applejack Smith turns to him with a grumpy face.

'What." scoffed Almila, crossing her arms and looking away from Jones.

"Listen, I'm sorry for trying to escape from you and I know your heart is still inside you, you have to let go of your past and move on." implored Jones, consoling Almila calmly.

"Why no?" scoffed Alimila.

"I see there's beauty in your, not your look." reminded Jones, he begins to help Alimila with love and kindness as pure strength.

"I don't know." sighed Almila, sadly.

"Trust us, we can work this out." Jones convinced Almila to let go of her past and move on to set things right.

"Right, I'll try." determined Applejack Smith.

"Speak of which, you are my cock now and your new family is here for you." smiled Captain Read, saying that Sugar Rush and Woodsman are here for Almila.

"Okay." gulped Amila, nervously.

That night, it was already dinnertime, in the dining room, everyone are gathered at the table along with the hunters, and Luke and Annabelle's rekindled relationship improved gratefully, then Applejack Smith, Captain Read, Sugar Rush, and Woodsman come up with trays of healthy and nutritious dishes and set them on the table for them. Priya and Zander got a pot of vegan vegetable curry with bits of fried tofus, they pour on two bowls, scoop the broths and tofus with spoons, shoves them into their mouths, and chews them happily, they share some with their family. Chief and Ben got the military trays of vegan food, scrambled tofus, chopped vegetables, bowls of salad, and protein detox shakes, Chief Arrow has lost his arm but he was able to use another arm to grab the spoon, scoop the salad, shoves them into his mouth, and chews them happily and Ben was proud of him before drinking detox shake. Felix was enjoying eating the vegan soup, scooping the broth with a spoon, and sipping it while chewing the bits of vegetables despite being crippled in the wheelchair and Avery was eating a bowl of salad with a fork and drinking a glass of detox drink properly, they are so relieved that they are no longer brainwashed by Applejack Smith. Meanwhile, John and Lloyn are still coping with the incident and now eating potato salad and pumpkin soup, using utensils properly, but Lloyd is still traumatized by the hallucination of a small bat he saw before, and John consoles and calms him down, the two drink the glasses of detox smoothies.

At the same time, Luke and Annabelle are eating the bowl of fruit salad, Luke was eating a piece of ripened mango and Annabelle was chewing a blueberry, they are still glad to be together and vow not to be torn apart by break up. Gwen was sitting with Pierce along with Arthur in the high chair, she scoops a bowl of baby food made of vegetables and fruits and feeds it to her infant son, Pierce is drinking a detox drink and eating a bowl of tofu salad calmly and stressfully, the couple is happy that thing never change but embrace their new lives. Hope was enjoying eating fried tofus and chewing some vegetable salad with a fork, she drinks a glass of detox drink and sips it properly, she turns to Lloyd shivering in fear and whimpering in horror due to his fear of bats, she chuckles in enjoyment and continues to eat healthy food. At the same time, Scott and Ryan are studying their work and eating healthy food while drinking detox drinks, they see their infant sister fed with the same baby food by Annika and Rachel was enjoy eating healthy and her face was wiped clean by her mother, they turn to their father eating a bowl of salad and drinking detox drink at the same time, they are glad that everything is back to normal afterward. Meanwhile, Annika was sitting on the table with a plate of spiced, seasoned vegetables, jabbing them with a fork, shoving them into her mouth, and eating them, she turns to Almila gloomily eating a bowl of salad and fried tofus, she feels also sorry for her but then forgive her for hurting her.

"Hey, can I forgive you?" asked Annika, politely.

"Sure, I'm sorry." Animal apologized to Annila for hitting her badly.

"Yep, I hope you all learn your lesson about eating unhealthy food, I'm glad that everything is back to normal." Chelsea smiled, and the hunters finally learn their lesson about eating unhealthy food recklessly, she enjoyed eating vegan shepherd's pie with a fork and drinking a healthy smoothie.

"I know, that's what you get for eating unhealthy food." Captain Read berated Jones and the boys for recklessly eating unhealthy food, she was eating a bowl of fried tofu balls and drinking green tea.

"Sorry." the boys said to Captain Read.

"We are glad that we are so lucky that we didn't get killed and hurt by something else." scoffed Mrs. Jones, eating a bowl of spinaches and drinking a glass of lemon water.

"We know." sighed the boys sadly.

"Wait, from now on, I'm a dietitian witch and I'm staying with Annika as my new friend." Amila declared that she was now a dietitian witch, and she decides to stay with Annika as her new roommate once she move in with her.

"Really." Annika was overjoyed that she got a new roommate who loves healthy food more than junk food, "Of course, what about your villa." she asked Almila what she gonna do with her villa.

"Maybe, I will sell it for a mortgage and I'm going to live with you," said Amilia, confidently.

"Luke," smirked Annabelle, Luke turns to his girlfriend and smiles at her, "You promise not to be torn apart again?" she asked.

"Of course." chuckled Luke, the couple leans their face to each other, moves their lips to theirs, and shares a passionate kiss thus their relationship was more unbreakable than evil.