Part 3

The next week, on the daily routine, back at Jones's house, in the living room, he was sitting on his couch and drinking a bottle of water to stay hydrated, he was worried about his long-term memory and he didn't remember the past while he was in the woods. He looks at the picture of him in his early twenties and wearing a Red Masque costume accompanied by his old friend, the pirate captain of Black Sparrow, Veronica Waygetter, and the little dragon, Glow, his former but deceased companion on their scout adventure, he smiles and reminisces his memory of his adventure as Red Masque, he also used to be astrologer just like his grandfather and always studies astrology and horoscope. Since his grandfather passed away when Scott and Ryan were born, Jones has no choice but to resume his duty and responsibility as both a vigilante and an astrologer while focusing on astrology traditions to provide predicted advice for anyone with no future. First, he still cares for his ex-wife so much after their divorce just as Scott and Rachel were born, he decides to change his ways and start his healthy routine to keep his family not to be parted, hoping that it would be better again. Jones gets up from the couch, walks to the dining room, and saw his wife and mother feeding their children some healthy food and drinks, he was grateful that he and his family will get along someday, he marches to the table, sits on it, and eats the bowl of salad, and drinks a glass of lemon water. Then, Scott and Ryan come, went to the table, and sit on it, gloomily frowning and missing the junk food and sweets.

"David?" thought Mrs. Jones, confused at her son was eating a healthy meal rather than eating junk food.

"It's fine, mom. I'm gonna start a healthy lifestyle again." decided Jones, proudly.

"That's what we heard for." smiled Mrs. Jones, gratefully praising her son for eating healthy food.

"Yep." nodded Jones, eating a healthy apple and sipping a glass of apple cider vinegar cinnamon water.

"Oh, David, we are so proud of you and you finally eat healthy food." praised Charlotte, happily.

"Yeah, Mr. Jones, I'm gonna eat healthy food forever," said Annabelle, cheerfully. Then, Luke shows up in the dining room with a bag of potato chips in his arms and munches them.

"Hi." greeted Luke, eating the potato chips and drinking a bottle of hot sauce.

"Luke!?" shocked Annabelle, worried.

"Kid, you need to eat healthy food or you will get sick," advised Jones, carefully asking Luke to eat healthy food, not junk food but Luke rolled his green eyes and frowns disdainfully.

"Why should I, I'm breaking up with her. She never loves me and bonds over sweets." declared Luke, refusing to be with Annabelle to rekindle their relationship again since he saw her choosing healthy food over sweets. Annabelle, hearing that Luke broke up with her due to her healthy lifestyle and routines, recoils in shock and drops a bowl of salad on the floor.

"Oh no, what have I done." Annabelle was heartbroken and realized that she had dumped Luke over healthy food, Lloyd shows up and holds a bucket of flavor-sprinkled onion rings and wears a soda hat to drink two sodas on each side of the hat.

"Luke, come on. Applejack Smith was waiting for us!" called Lloyd, continuing to sip the sodas within the hat.

"Sure." chuckled Luke, he and Lloyd walk away, march to the door, open the door, get out of the house, and leave the Jones family and Annabelle distraught and dismayed.

"Luke." sobbed Annabelle, dumped by Luke due to her eating healthy food made by the Jones family and Annika, she cries in despair and blames herself for breaking up with Luke.

"Don't worry, he will learn his lesson." consoled Jones, patting Annabelle's shoulder with his hand and comforting her.

"You know what, we are going." scoffed Scott, rolling his blue eyes and crossing his arms, getting up from the chair, and walking out of the dining room.