Chapter Eleven ~ Two Weird Families

~◇~◇~ Chapter Eleven ~◇~◇~

Two Weird Families

So there we were. Kenneth, Kenneth's mom and i, frozen. Honey whats wrong and is Kenneth comi.. and to make the party complete his dad came. Who are you? Kenneth dad points at me. Honey.. Kenneth's mother says still looking at me. Dad, mom i can explain... Kenneth starts but mom interrupts him. Kenneth.. she starts. Shit shit shit i think. Minam how could this ever happen?! Kenneth is this your girlfriend?! his mom says sudden very happy. Wooow i say. Hold on! You know we're just.. Yes she is Kenneth interrupts me and squeezes in my hand. She had a fight last night with her parents about me so i've brought her here. I'm sorry that i diden't tell you about this. O my god! Our Kenneth found his partner! Kenneth's mom seems to be happy with it. Lets eat breakfast, you two must be hungry Kenneth's dad says and walk back downstairs. Should we? Kenneth says and looks at me. I nod and i squeezes his hand. We also want to walk out of his room but his mom hold us. I need to be sure of one thing she says and look at us. You guys didn't do... funny business right.? she ask us. No mom Kenneth says. Alright he finally says after a while. Go downstairs with your girl to eat breakfast she says and wink at me. I smile and Kenneth soft force me to go. Since when am i your girlfriend if i may ask? i whisper to Kenneth. Just pretend it i'll explain it after the breakfast okay? he whisper back and look at me with that "please" look. Okay.. i say. I swear that my life is about to change.. Kenneth chuckles while we reach the living room.

~

The breakfast was awkward but they tried to make me feel comfortable so i'm thankful. After the breakfast his parents left leaving us alone.

Where do you want to go today? Kenneth ask while we walk on the street. Think i should go back home to explain everything i say with a sigh. I'm here to help Kenneth says and wink.

Minam!! Yuri yell when she sees me. Mr. Ahn hug me tight and whisper in my ear: Where have you been? I push Mr. Ahn soft away and look at two.. people with red eyes. Annyeonghasyeo* Kenneth says and it's like my... parents just notified him. Who are you? Yuri ask with a broken voice means she cried the whole night. He's Kenneth my best friend, he saved me last night i say calm hope they will change there mind. Really? Mr. Ahn says and look at Kenneth. We really have a debt with this young man He says and smiles.d Yes! i think happy. Mr. Ahn except him! Now only Yuri. Lets drink some tea Yuri says and lead him to the living room. They ask so many questions that i felt ashamed. Kenneth knew it and smiled.

I think i should go now he says and stand up. I'll go with you i say smiling and before my... euhmm... parents can say anything we leave quick and when we reach the corner of the street Kenneth start to laugh. Your parents are really incredible funny! he says and wink. I have no idea how to feel. Embarrassing because they asked silly things or happy with a little bite honor because my parents are according to him "funny". You still own me something i say. What do you want to do today? he ask with still a big smile on his face. You buy me a lunch and still need to tell why you told your mom that i was your girlfriend. Lets go to a expensive one hum i and Kenneth follows me still with that big smile on his face. How long can he hold that?

You can eat expensive! Kenneth laugh and jump around on the street. I walk behind him still guessing how long he will be happy, i'm going to test it. I'm also thinking how long it will take till people find out my secret even if i have my hair different and wearing other clothes but the best fans can always find me. No matter what. Lets go shopping i say smiling. He stops jumping around and looks at me, still with that big smile. Yes! I got him! The most of the guys hate shopping! Sure! Lets gooo!! he says and he really is surprising me. He grab my arm and drag me till the mall.

Looks like his dad is the owner of the mall so every store we walk in he send all the people out so it becomes kinda ours. Why are you sending all those people away? i ask him. I hate it when i'm shopping and other people are around he says like it's the most normal thing in earth. He push every dress, shirt, tank top and whatever he likes in the saleswomen's hands and push me into one of the changing rooms. The first dress was a red with little butterflies on it. It reach till my knee and it has a bow around my waist. I step out of the changing room and Kenneth is talking to one of the women. When he sees me he smiles and say it's pretty on me. You can wear this in the spring. Next one!! Without saying something i change into something else. This time it's a t-shirt with the words: GGRRR! Over it i wear a really cute hoodie! It's black and it has panda ears. I wear normal black skinny jeans with a panda teal. Kenneth has style i admit. I step out but i don't see Kenneth. WHAAAAAAHHH!! i hear behind me and someone is grabbing my waist. I scream and turn around and see a two bunny ears. KENNETH!! i yell mad and hit him. Sorry little panda he says laughing. Even he cause me a heart attack i laugh. Waaauw your so pretty as a panda!! he says when we stand in front of the mirror. I blush and admit it, he has an amazing taste of fashion. You're cute as a crazy rabbit i say with a wink. We should share this with the world! He makes a picture and tweet: