Chapter Ten ~ My Holy Crappy Life

~◇~◇~Chapter Ten~◇~◇~

My Holy Crappy Life

I run without looking where i'm going. I feel tears burn in my eyes. After I calm down a bit i've seen i run to the begin of the forest. I call Kenneth cause i don't know who els i should call. "Kenneth with me" I say and I burst spontaneously out of tears. "Melody whats going on? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I hear Kenneth is very worried. "Can you just go get me please? i'm at the begin of that forest" I say. Please go get me! "I'll be there in 5 minutes okay?" he says. "Don't you dare to walk away!" he says and cut the line. I sit on the ground trying to think about happy things. Melody! Melody! i hear Kenneth voice after a couple minutes. "Here!" i say and hear my voice is very shaky. He runs to me and gives me a hug.

"It's okay now... i'm here." he says. "Kenneth my mother doesn't want me to be friends with you so i run from home." i cry. "It's okay you can come to my house.." We walk back to his house and he is damn good in making people be calm. "Aren't your parents mad if you bring a girl back home?" i say. "No, but don't say anything and just follow me okay?" Kenneth says and looks at me. I promise it to him. He types the code in and the door opens*. His house is very artistic and a lot of white. There are photos of him and his family only i can't see them very clear because of my tears.We sneak upstairs to his room. "Waauw! Your room is very...pretty!" i say. The walls are dark blue and there is an telescope, an big bench, wooden table and some big puff sacks. "Here" he says and trows pajamas to me. "I don't think they will fit but at least you can wear something dry.." he says. "You can shower here." "Thanks" i say and step in. I shower very long and wear the pajamas. they are big but comfort big.

"Does it always take that long?" Kenneth ask me. "What?" "Do you always shower an hour?" "Oooh that... Only when i'm stressed." i say little bite ashamed. "Go sleep" he says and push me soft into his bed. "I'll wash your clothes so you have something to wear." "But wait" i say and sit on the bed. "I'm gonna sleep here, in your room.. with you?" "Don't worry i'll sleep on the bench he says." "And i really really really won't do funny business so just calm down and sleep." "Sorry.. it isn't that i trust you but you know... i'm a girl.." i start and feel a blush coming up. "Have sweet dreams Melody" he says and i lay under the blanket. He kisses my forehead and then walks out the room leaving me alone. Even i'm tired i just can't sleep. So i decided to take a look in the sky with his telescope. Damn it's broken... i mumbler. I can't see anything... "That's because you diden't remove the dop" he chuckles near by my ear. "omg! you scared me!" i whisper. "Lets see if there are stars tonight" he says. I stand up so he can sit and want to grab another chair but he's holding my hand. "Come sit" Kenneth says and he's sitting on the left side of the chair. I sit next to him and he starts looking into the telescope. "Lets find a great star..."he mumbled and we sit like this for a while. It's really relaxing with him. "Look! This is the big bear" he says and i look into the telescope. He tells me about the stars and the other things. My eyelids starts to feel heavy and i feel Kenneth brings me to his bed. "Sleep well princess" i hear him chuckles before i fall in sleep.

~

I open my eyes and first i think i'm just home in my own room. But then i remember all the things. The fight with Yuri ,that i'm run away from home.. I sit on the bed and rub my eyes. "Good morning sunshine" i hear Kenneth's voice. "Didn't knew you could sleep that long." He is sitting next to me in his pajamas. "How late is it?" i ask sleepy. "11.00 AM" he chuckles. "What?!" i say and try to jump out off my bed but it kind of fails and i fall into Kenneth arms. "Hey, calm down." he says. "Your clothes aren't done yet so i'm afraid you have too stay here for another couple hours." "Don't mind." i say smiling to him. "I'm with my best best best best blesson best friend right?" He smiles. "You really know how to make somebody happy!" "That's my power!" i say and give him a hug. "Thanks for everything" i mumble. "No thanks" he says and then he push we soft away. "Stay here i go get a...." Kenneth diden't even finished his sentence of somebody opens the door. "Sweetie your dad and i going to the meeting.. AAAAHHH!" She yell when she sees me. Kenneth and i are frozed but both of us know: We are so death.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hellllllooooooooo!^^

So a cliffhanger!!!

What will happen?

Does she gets kick out or not?

Publish if there are 9 votes!! ♥♥

* most people in Korea (well in dramas XD) use codes as security instead of a key. ^^

And a message for all the dancers!!

Can you dance and wanna win 5 Thousand dollar? Upoad a video with you dancing to

www.dancing9.com

If you're trough the first round... YOU GET PLAIN TICKETS TO KOREA!!!!!

So grab this change! =≧∇≦=

And if you're now in a difficult situation don't be sad or cry. Smile and repeat this in your head:

One two three four

rainbow kittens cute smiles

Five six seven eight

sweet candies and hot boys

Nine ten

i'm amazing!!

Fighting!! ♥

Xxx- Hayley