Chapter two ~ Good Morning

‘Wake up Minam..’ I hear Mrs. Yueng's voice. ‘You have 3 hours to dress up, eat your breakfast and make your unfinished homework.’ I yawn and get up. ‘Good morning’ I mumble and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and put on the clothes that Yuri has put on the little cupboard. ‘Good morning Sunshine!’ Jack says and gives me a wet hug. ‘I can't get wet!’ I say and push him away. ‘When you're dry and dressed up you can hug me’ I say and  walk back to my seat. ‘English breakfast this time’ Mr. Teung says and put the breakfast at the table. ‘Yum! Thanks!’ I say and start eating.

‘We'll going to land in a couple minutes so please advance your belt, we thank you’ the pilots says. ‘Back to little cold and sweet Holland’ I say. After we landed we say goodbye to the crew and walk to the exit. ‘Come on Melody!’  Mr. Ahn says. ‘You got to go to school.’ I hurry to the car and step in.’ After school Mr. Long will pick you up, you need new pictures.’ Mr. Ahn says while sending a mail. ‘For what if i can ask?’ I ask polite. ‘We're going to the market with your face!’ says Yuri. ‘And that means...?’

‘Your face will be on pencil cases, boxes, bottles and that stuff’ Jack says. ‘And if that is a success we're going to produce your make-up line!’ Yuri says excited. ‘And its limited edition all your stuff so nobody here will get to see or even can buy your stuff’ Mr. Ahn says. ‘Okay,  see you guys after school!! I say and step out of the car.

A new fresh day! I think happy. Hhmm... I little bit early for the first time! Let’s go grab a cup coffee! I walk down the street and see an old looking coffee shop calls Jellybeans. ‘One cup of coffee’ I say and wait. ‘Name? The boy says with beautiful blue eyes. ‘Melody!’ I say with a sparkle in my eyes. ‘Cute name! Just wait a second’ he says and he makes the coffee. ‘Thanks!’ I say when he gives me the cup. ‘Where is your school?’ he asks. ‘Just 2 streets from here’ I say. ‘And what's your name?’

 ‘William’ he says. ‘Nice to meet you William!’ I say smiling. ‘I never see you around here.’

‘Well, my house is far away so i never come early and have never time to come here’ I explain. ‘And in the breaks?’ he asks. ‘My friends and I stay at school or go to another place...’  *pling!* ‘Sorry!’ i say and look at my phone.

It’s from my friend Chloë:

'Where the hell are you? The lesson starts in 10 minutes!!'

‘OMG!’ I say and grab my cup coffee. ‘I need to go William, bye!!’ I say and run back to school. I run so fast as possible back to school. But then at school I bump into some guy and my coffee splash on his shirt. ‘I'm so sorry but i really got to go to lesson!’ I apologize and want to walk away but his friends are holding me. ‘Not so fast little girl!’ he says. ‘Nobody just say a lame “sorry” and walk away!’

 ‘What do you want me to do?’ i ask him. ‘Hurry up.’

‘Just give her a slap because we need to go to lesson too’ one of his friends says. ‘But you can't slap girls right?’ the other says but he shut his mouth when he gets death glares. ‘The slap is only one thing’ he says. But just when he wants to slap me we hear a voice. ‘What are you guys doing there? Don't you have to go to your lesson?’ We turn around and see it's a teacher. ‘Sorry Mr. Huisman’ the boy says. ‘She felt so we helped her. Are you okay?’ he asks fake worried. ‘I'm fine thanks’ i say, my mouth smiles but my eyes don't. They let me go and I run as fast as I can to my class. I’m 2 seconds in class before the bell rings. ‘Just at time Mrs. Ahn…’ my teacher French says. ‘I'm sorry’ I say and quickly go to my place. ‘Why are you so late?’ Mikkie asks. ‘There wasn't a traffic jam.’ Gwen says. Do you ladies need tea?’ The teacher asks. ’Sorry!’ Chloë say fast and Gwen and Mikkie turn around.

After the lesson they it ask again. ‘Well I was a little bite early so I went to an old coffee shop, there I saw a cutie and we talked then I saw your message and then I runed  then my coffee splashed at someone, that someone wanted to beat me but I was saved by a teacher’ i say in one breath. ‘Well, those guys have bad manners!’ Gwen says. ‘How did cutie look like?’ Chloë ask. ‘He has fair hair and beautiful blue eyes’ I say with a sigh. ‘Never knew you were interested in those kinds of boys!’ Mikkie says while we walk to the next lesson. ‘He was cute…’ I say. ‘Should we go in the break? He works at a coffee shop 2 streets further.’

‘Yeah, I want to see the "cutie" Gwen says. ‘He's really cute I promise you guys’ I say with a wink.