Chapter Five ~ Too Late

'Only sunglasses and then you're ready.'

Yuri says and give me an pair of sunglasses. Today they want to end at 04.00 PM and tommorrow they want to end at 11.00 PM Yuri says while we walk trough to airport, to the car. Why sunday so late? i ask while eating a lolly. Because you have an interview remember...? MINAM KANG!! We hear someone yell and immediately all the people run to us.

'PLEASE! give me your autographn!!'

' Can i have a photo with you?'

'Do you like pandas or piggys?'

'Where is Jack? I want to KISS HIM!'

'Can i have your phone number??'

'Do you want to marry me??'

I give the last people my autograhn and shake hands before the securety push me into the car. Who ask you to marry him? Yuri ask. I don't know but i'm only 13!! i say. That's kind of very weird! And my lolly is gone!! A fan took it probably Yuri smiles.

Minam! May-ri says and give me a hug. Hi marry! i say. (Her real name is May-Ri but we call her marry) Where is Jack and Mr. Ahn? They have something to do i say and walk to the dressroom. Good Morning Minam! some people say and i mummber something back. Hei Minam there are 2 fans for a Fan meeting Claire says and lead me to the room. why in the morning?! i say dramatic. That's the part of your life, Fan meetings, press conversations, photoshoot and go further. But you just have to be there an half hour. Than go dress up and than we begin with filming. 'kay see you later i say and go in the room. There are 2 Girls round the 11. When they see me they jump up and look like i'm a $1.000.000.000. Hai i say. H-h-h-hai the one gets out of her mouth and the other just freeze at the ground. Emmie the other wisper to her. Don't be stupid in front of a star! Sorry the gurl Emmie says. Don't mind i say and we sit. First it's a little bite awkward but when we found our thing to talk about the girls seems very kind and funny. Sorry girls but i really gotta go now i say and see they are dissapionted. 'kay, it was a plesure to meet you Emmie says. Bye! i say and walk back to the dress room.

And... ACTION!! the director yell.

Do you really think you can win this conpetition with these clothes? May-Ri says. Well mine are really disignd by ME i say and look challenging. (The drama where i play in is about that i've, Shin Hwi is studying at the Fashion acedemy and we all want to win the contest cause you'll get a scholarship to London but some girls don't think i have the talent so they are troubling me) May-Ri looks at me with big and furious eyes. I know your secret i say with a small smile. I know that Goo Shi is making everything for you Cause if she don't you'll fire her parents and that's also why she diden't entre the conpetistion. That's just so poor you know. The only one who doesn't fit in this school is you. But i won't say it unless you don't listen too me. Go to the hell! May-Ri yell. In the school rules standing that if you do that you can be suspended and you'll never have a job in the fashion business . That's very poor for your moms enterprise. Listen to me and nobody will know this dirty secret okay? May-Ri frooze, nodded and leaved. What a dumb bitch i say smiling. It's gonna be more fun than ever!

CUT! the director yell. Good work Minam! May-Ri says. You too i say smiling. CAN I HAVE EVRYBODY ATANTION? someone (a manager?) yell. What will it be? May-Ri ask. Amshita Tomohisa was our specail guest for the this episode but he broke his leg and we only filming it today so Jin Akanishi gonna replace him. 10 minutes break! Every mumber about it. Who's Jin Akanishi? May-Ri ask. Lets google him i say and grab my ipad and we walk to the door and sit outside. His name sound familiar but i can't remember.... O yeah! I know it!! Who's he? May-Ri sounds really confused. He was Miroku from Yukan club! It's a Japanese kind of drama i explain. It's REALLY AMAZING!! Sure she says and drink some water. Who is he playing in "the Fashion Secret"? He is my brother who's live in Japan and come to visit me but you fall in love with him and you don't know that he's my brother and i trouble you and at the end i tell you i say while send a message to Jack.