Chapter Eighteen ~ Give Me A Break!!

Chapter eighteen

                       Give Me A Break!!

Ma Ri and I hug each other. 'We need to meet up once a week okay?' she says with tears in her eyes. The drama ended and everyone hugs each other good bye. 'Just tell me I'll fly to you!' We walk out of the studio and see Kenneth. 'Looks like you two cried a lot!' he jokes and walks towards us. I told Ma Ri about Kwnneth and me becausr I knew she wouldn't say it to the press and shit. 'You'll not see Minam so many anymore! Once a week she's mine!' We talked a little bit more and then Ma Ri left because she had to attend a show. 'So what are you going to do in your holiday?' Kenneth asks me in the car. 'I have no idea... sleep by the time I missed!'

We go to his house and he gives me a cup of tea. My favourite, Blue Mallow tea! It's really a unique, it's first blue then it changes in purple and if you put a lemon in it will change into pink! 'Here you are little lady!' Kenneth says. Little lady... It is a long tine since someone called me like that. I really hate it! 'Please never call me "little lady" again please! I just really hate it!'

'Okay Honey!' he says with a wink. I take a sip from the tea and ly against Kenneth's shoulder. 'Do you want to go on holiday with me?' he sudden asks out of the blue. 'Wha-a-what...?' I ask him again looking straight in his eyes hoping he's just joking. Nop... no joke. 'My parents told me I needed to study and they want to send me to a internationle school. So before I go back to school, I want to go on holiday with you!' I hesistate. Would they send me away, alone, with a guy? 'And we can celebrate our 300st day of being together!' I look at him with an "Aaaaaaww!" look. He even counted everyday since we started something! I didn't even did that... I'm a bad girlfriend!

Kenneth sees that I'm speechless. 'Korean people count the days right? Am I now pschyco right now? I scared you right? Sorry!' I laugh and give him a hug. 'No it isn't that you freaked me out. Most of the girls count the days but instead I did you did it! And I saw that you really...'

'Loved me' he finish the sentenc. 'And since you know that I love you so much let's go on holiday together!' He stands up and run upstairs and comes back with lots of brochures. 'Just look in it and tell me where you want to go! I like everything!' I scrage my head and say:' Oppa... I'm not sure if my parents will let me go...'

'Then we go on holiday in your garden' he says simple. 'But see this first!' Kenneth pushes a brochure in my face. It goes over Spain. 'I went to spain once and it is amazing!'

'With lots of girls in bikinis...'

' Australia?'

'To many hot men..'

'Japan?'

'I want to go there with my honeymoon.'

'So we'll go there any way.'

'Shut up!'

'Italy?'

'Only for shopping!'

'Ice land?!'

'Waaaay to cold!'

Kenneth lies exhausted at the couch. 'You're really picky!' I giggle and search furthur. 'Who told you to take me on holdiday?' He says nothing and drinks his apple juice. 'Do you want to go to England...?' I ask him. 'Why do you want to go there?' he mumbles in a pillow. I first wanted to live there but I couldn't so I want to feel it how it could be IF I lived there...' Kenneth is quiet for a second and then he says: You REALLY don't want to go to Spain?'

I ly on his chest and look in his eyes. 'Oppa~! I REALLY want to go to England~!' He smiles and nod. 'Okay! If my honey goes somewhere I'll follow!'