Chapter Thirteen ~ The Little Confession

~◇~◇~ Chapter Thirteen ~◇~◇~

The Little Confession

How long was the kiss? One hour? It felt so. I push him soft away and i look in his chocolate Brown eyes. Melody... he starts but we hear cars breaking and people run to us. Press! the little voice yell. Kenneth... i say. RUN! he yells, grab my hand and start running with me as still paralyzed behind him. I have no idea where we running to but i heat lot if screams and "MINAM KANG!!!". My head is still on a pink cloud. He said he loves me.. worried about me... i think. Maybe he is my soul mate?

Melody are you okay? Kenneth ask and his words brings me back to the world. O yeah i'm fine.. i mumbler. So not! You look like you have see a ghost or something! But... What you said by the forest... do you mean that? His face turns red and he looks at the ground. He didn't mean all that? i think shocked. No way! He lied to me! If you lied to me then have the courage to say it i say hard. No! I really love you! he says. Please Melody! I mean Minam! Please believe me! I felt in love with you after our trip and i.. i just never felt in love before... So i have no idea how to make someone love you too! So Mister Chocolade hot broun eyes i say with one raised eyebrow. You never felt in love? Sure girls felt for me but i never felt for them he says and smiles. They all are make-up glitter and rumors build up into a "pretty face". But you're pure ,cute, weird and sweet... Things i like 'bout girls. But i lied to you... i say and feel that feeling when i runed away from him. But it has to he says and put his finger under my chin. Chin up beauty! You had to lie or els people will found out and follow you to Holland and you are... discoverd. I understand it, don't be up sad. My parents told you 'bout it? i ask. Yeah... it was helarious!! Your mom wanted to tell it but didn't know how so your dad said it and she was mad! I know i chuckles. It is helarious! I like to see you smile Kenneth says and soft kisses me again. Five thousend butterflies are flying in my tummy. Lets go home he says and call a taxi.

Minam! Are you okay? What happen? How did you came out of your room? my parents ask when i come home. I'm afraid we have a bigger problem Kenneth says. I think the press already made pictures and we are in no time in the news... FANTASTIC! Yuri yell and give Kenneth a hug. Your an amazing son in law! Lets do a press conference so it isn't a secret anymore Mr. Ahn says and looks like he likes Kenneth too.

Minam sweetheart! Kenneth's mother says and gives me a hug. I was so worried when your parents said you was gone! Sorry i needed a break from everything i mumbler. If overwhelmed you a bit right? Kenneth's dad says smiling. Don't worry about the wedding cause we did everything already! Yuri says. There are red and white flowers and it's in a Church and... WHAT?! Marry Kenneth?! i say with big eyes. But i'm just 13 and seriously Yu ~ MOM?! You'll marry him when you're 18!! Yuri says still happy with a big smile. And till that time you two stick to each other! Kenneth's mother also says happy. These people are the people who i'm going to spend the rest of my life with. But at least one i love. Happiness warmed up my whole body.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

안녕! ^^

A short part but with a lot of meaning.

So what should happen?

Should they get married or not?

You guys choose ;)

Xx Hayley

fan/like/comment!! ♥