Chapter Fifteen ~ Everything except Happy Birthday

~◇~◇~Chapter Fifteen~◇~◇~  

Everything except Happy Birthday

'Minam, what’s wrong? Are you okay?' Jack says when he sees me cry. He hugs me. 'I did wrong' I cry. 'What did you do then? If you ate something it doesn't matter. I'll tell mommy and daddy I ate it. Don't worry...'

‘I didn't eat something... I... I...'

     I show him my hands; they are covered with blood from the little wounds. ‘O my god! Minam what the hell have you done?!’ He quickly carries me to the kitchen, washes my hands and treats them. I couldn’t stop crying until Jack gives me a Ramen. We sit at the Mahogany wood made table that mommy really cherish. ‘Will you tell Oppa what happened with your hands?’ Jack asks me when I’m done. I stand up and grab his hands. ‘But promise me that you won’t get mad okay?’

‘I promise’

We go upstairs and past lot of unique vases and stuff. Daddy always told me that I couldn’t play with it. Almost at the end of the corridor there is a made of glass cupboard. In that cupboard are made of Kristal figures. Jack and I always look at it when we’re bored. One time they wanted to play with it but Dad saw it and send us to our room. Well at least me. But at that cupboard is a blue Ming-Dynasty vase. Only now… It was in pieces. When Jack sees it he gasped. ‘You are mad…?’ I ask and almost want to cry again. Jack looks at me and scratching his head. I think we should say it but I broke the vase okay? We played and I bounced against the cupboard.’

‘But daddy will be VERY mad…’

‘But I don’t want you to get yelled at.’ Just stay quiet and everything will become okay.’

At that moment the doors opens and closed and we hear our parents are back. ‘Ready?’ Jack asks and holds my hand. I nod and we go to our parents.

Baby? Aunt? Rosalie? Pregnant? Holland?~ Emergency? Jack?

I just can't find out what the connection is between those words. My legs seem to lead me to a little park just a few streets away. I run and run till my head gets control about my legs. I walk shivering to a bench and sit down. Slowly my mind gets straight but I’m still figuring out what just happen. After a long time I it's comes to me. So Jack basically fucked a girl, she got pregnant and now I’m aunt... Well happy I’m under cover or else tomorrow whole Korea knew about this incident. But something else: Why didn't he just tell me? He didn't trust me? After all these years we just felt like family but apparently he doesn't feel the same. What a jerk I mumble mad.

I sit for a couple minutes but then I really getting cold. I feel like I'm walking in the Arctic. Let's go for a walk and then sneak back to house I think and stand up. Should Jack quit the job? I think so. I mean like I don't need a scandal on my name that he caused! Deep thinking and try not to slip at the fresh snow I walk through the park back to home "sweet" home. But he's a part of my family and let him quit is like killing him with my own hands... I hope you're thinking of me someone says behind me and I feel arms around my waist. Peanut head did you knew how worried I was! Kenneth... I whisper and turn my head. Hi beautiness he greets me with a smile from ear to ear. He let me go and Give me another hug. Are you okay? He asks me. My long lost brother appears at my birthday with his "wife" and child, so I'm aunt and I have it cold as hell. Yeah everything fine I say and feel like to burst out of tears. Let's go home first and end your birthday Kenneth says. They've told the guests that you're at the toilet and if you don't want to explain why you were 1 hour at the WC better you go with me back... And then listen to Jack first and see what happen.