Chapter 9:Xposed

Cheetah

Boom! Boom! Boom! The banging on the door woke me up.

"Hold the fuck up, I'm coming!" I cursed loudly as I stomped to the front door. I hate getting woke up in the morning.

Specially, when I don't have to go to the club until late. A bitch like me can never get beauty rest.

I opened the door and there Moni stood with her hands in her pant pockets. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door right in her face.

Who the fuck do she think she is? She got me all the way fucked up if she thinks she can crawl home to me after laid up with Monicia.

On top of that, she took up for the bitch when we argued on the phone last night.

She threw shade and shots at me, said that I'm insecure and the only reason that I don't want her around Monicia because I see her as a threat.

I couldn't believe my ears and stared at my phone in disbelief.

The only thought that kept running through my head is is she fucking serious!

Moni acted as if Monica's not her ex girlfriend. She also acts as if I should turn blind eye to her spending so much time with Monicia.

Mama didn't raise no fool and I'm not to be a fool for Moni ass. So last night I packed all her shit her clothes, shoes, ,and jewelry.

I washed my hands with her and this messy ass situation. Moni thinks she can have her pie and eat it too , but today I'm a show her she can't,not with me.

I grabbed her bag where I put all her stuff in and walked it to the front door.

I opened the door and threw the bag at her. I tried to close the door again but she stopped it.

"What the fuck is this!" She exclaimed.

"What it look like, bitch!" I snapped. I tried to closed the door but she stopped it again.

She snatched me up by my arm and pulled me closer to her.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" She snapped back. I snatched my arm from her and slapped her.

I punched her in the eye and started boxing her.

"You took that bitch out to Starlite ,
but you can never take me no where!" I yelled as I beat her ass.

Moni slammed me against the wall .

"Calm ya little ass down!" She scolded.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"I should fuck ya ass up right now!"

"Try me!" I dared her.

She stared at me like she wanted to slap the shit out of me but she knew better.

"Let me go!" I said. I didn't even know why I'm wasting my energy and time on her.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's going on."

"Don't act like you wasn't with Monica last night."

"Mane I wasn't with Monica!" Moni lied. I was shocked that she can stare right in my face and lie.

I pulled my phone out and showed her the picture of her and Monicia kissing.

She looked at me with a stupid expression on her face.

"It's over." I told her as I walked away but she pulled me back by my waist.

"No it's not Cheetah." Moni said sternly and I stared at her like she was crazy.