Chapter 3:Me U & Hennesey

Cheetah

"Baby, I don't want you to go." I pouted as I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Moni get dressed.

" I know baby, but I have to make this drop for Corey right quick. I be back before you know it." Moni assured me.

Ever since she came home, we argue less and spend more quality time together. Finally, things were going back good between us.

Moni sat on the louge chair to put her timbs on. I sashayed over to her and sat in her lap.

I whispered in her ear, " You're going to watch me dance tonight?"

She smirked at me and shook her head.

"You know I don't like to see you grindin' on other niggas." She replied.

I sucked my teeth at her.

"Why you got a think like dat?  I don't love them niggas, I love you." I said then kissed her on the lips.

"Please daddy." I begged her once more.

"Okay. Okay. Damn, I'm a slide through there tonight." Moni gave in. I jumped up and down on her lap and hugged her tight.

"Thanks baby!" I said as I planted kisses all over face.

"You welcome, now get off my lap before you make me start something I can't finish." She flirted as she got up.

I walked with her to the front door, and decided I give her a little reminder on what she be missing while she was gone.

I unloosed my silk robe and it exposed the silk black bra  with my black lace boy shorts.

Moni eye fucked me up and down my body slowly.

"When you come to the club tonight, don't forget to bring your strap with you."

I winked at her and closed the door in her face, leaving her speechless.

I walked back to my bedroom to get ready for my lunch date with Candy.

I searched through my closet for twenty minutes, before I settled on a blue crop top and high waist jeans.

I put on my  gamma blue Jordans on to go with it and wore my trust no bitch necklace. I put on my gold presidential rollie on and let my red hair down in wild curls.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I was ready to go.  I grabbed my black MK purse and walked out.

When I walked outside, a group of niggas was on the staircase.

It was Lit  and King. These niggas  steady i my apartment complex eitheir selling weed or fuckin one of the chicken heads around here.

"What's up Cheetah!" Lit yelled out to me.  I swear I wanted to turn back around and go back in, but I knew they would come and bang on my door.

They are that bold and disrespectful but they're cool people tho.

" Hey Lit and Lamont." I politely said. I walked down the stairs and they followed behind me.

"Where ya sexy ass heading  to?" Lamont asked.

"Meeting up with a friend for lunch." I answered as I took my keys out and unlocked my driver door. 

I put my purse in the passenger seat and started my Mustang.

"What type of friend? Don't make us tell Moni you creepin'." Lit joked. He knew damn well he's not going to tell Moni shit.

"Nigga please, I'm going to lunch with Candy."

" Oh, you talking about that fine ass Spanish chick that dance with you at Baby Doll club?"