Chapter 22:X Bitch

Monica ( monica got that wet wet 💦🍑 her real name Monica by the way)

I watched as Moni went inside her condo. I've been stalking her for a couple days against my mother's wishes. My mind couldn't stop thinking about her and I wanted more than anything to talk to her. I hate Marco for spilling the beans and Corey was going to pay him a little visit for me. Even though he was going to be the one to do the dirty work I still going to go to make sure he doesn't do a sloppy job and to see Marco suffer. He got discharged from the hospital last week and is staying with his aunt.

Tonight will be the night we'll go to kill Marco and if his Aunt is there we'll kill the old bitch too. One of the golden rules is to never leave witnesses behind.

I opened the car door and got out my Charger and knocked on Moni's door.
Five minutes later, she came to the door with a white beater and basketball shorts on.

Moni's eyes turned pitch black when she saw me.

She balled her hand up into a fist and glared at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She barked at me.

"Because I miss you, baby." I sweetly replied.

"I don't got time for this shit. Bye Monica." Moni dismissed me but when she tried to close the door, I put my foot up to stop it.

"Babe don't be like that. I know you miss me too." I said coyly as I came closer to her.

Moni threw me against the door and grabbed me by my neck.

"Stop fucking with me bitch. I'm not in the mood to be fucked with." She warned, her aggression turned me on.

"Daddy don't be like that." I said as I kissed her on the lips. She gripped my ass and smacked it.

I gasped and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I held the back of head as we made out. Moni lifted my gray skirt up and I was only left in a purple thong that made my ass sit out.

Moni picked me up and carried me to the living room. She put me down.

"Turn around." She demanded and I did as I was told. Moni slid my thong to the side and entered me roughly with her strap. I moaned in pleasure as she started to beat my pussy up.

"Ugh daddy fuck me!" I screamed out. She held me by my waist and I began to back my ass up into her strap.

Moni pulled me up to her by my hair and we shared a deep passionate kiss.

Moni fingered me in the front while she fucked me from behind. The pleasure was feeling too good and I tried to pull back.

"Marco don't fuck you this good don't he?" Moni asked.

I couldn't reply because the pleasure I was feeling was unbearable. Moni thrust harder.

"Answer me, Monica." She whispered harshly in my ear.

"No, he doesn't. Only you baby." I moaned.

"Who's pussy is this?" I buried my head into the seat of a couch and slob escaped from the side of my mouth.

"Yours baby ooh I'm bout to cum."

"Cum then baby girl." She encouraged me. I came all over her strap and she slid out of me. I stayed in that position trying to re gain my composure.

"Damn daddy you fucked me so good." I complimented her.

"You better cherish the feeling because this is the last time we fuck. It's over bitch. Get the fuck up out my crib."

"But baby I love you." I cooed to her.

"Bitch where? You wasn't thinking about that when you were riding Marco's dick then came back and smiled in my face. You ain't shit bitch." She snapped at me.

"I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me, I do anything."

"You know what you can do? Get the fuck up out my crib and don't come back. Don't call my phone and when you see me on the streets act like you don't know me." She stated, her words cut me deep like a knife.

"I--I'm so sorry Moni I never meant to hurt you."

"Just leave Monica. I don't want a hear that bullshit."

I shamefully walked out the door and Moni slammed it behind me.

I limped to my car (lmao 😂) and got in my charger. There were soreness between my legs and it hurt every time I walked. Damn I'm going to miss Moni.

*******

"You ready?" Corey asked me as we were outside in front of Marco's aunt house.

"Yeah, let's go."

We entered through the back door which was open. I tip toed in the bedroom where the TV was on.

Marco was in the bed laid fast a sleepy. Corey put the pistol to his temple and Marco's eyes flew opened.

"Get up nigga." Corey demanded.

"Look I don't have any m-"

I slapped him with the pistol.

"We didn't ask you no questions get the fuck up." I ordered.

Marco got up with his hands up.

"C'mon let's take a walk outside."

Corey instructed and we walked back out to the back yard.

I took out the knife I had and bum rush Marco from behind. I stabbed the knife in his back and shoulder.

"Aaah fuck!" He yelped out in pain. I kept stabbing him with the shank. I thought about all the pain I had to endure and the look on Moni's face when she told me it was over between us.

It was all his fault if he didn't run his mouth like a bitch none of this would of happen. If he wouldn't have gotten in his feelings about a baby that prolly wasn't even his none of this would of gone down like this.

Blood splattered on my face and clothing but I still didn't stop
Stabbing him. I stabbed him all over his body and made sure I hit a couple of organs.

I made sure his ass wouldn't live to see another day. I kicked him in his face and took out my gun. I decorated his body with bullets.

"Alright Monica that's enough. The nigga already dead." Corey said as he took the gun from me.

"C'mon help me put him in this body bag."

We picked up Marco's lifeless body and tucked it inside the body bag. I zipped it up. We carried it up front to the car and put it in the trunk. We got back in the car and road to a dead end street.

We sat his body on the ground and I got a match and lit it up. I took a step back and threw it on the ground. Marco's body engulfed in the flames. Corey and I sat back and watched him burn.

"See you in hell." I evilly remarked.

Your favorite bitch is back with another update 👅😅😘

Sorry for the wait

How I do?

Vote ⭐️

Comment 💬

Share 📱

Peace ✌️

N

Love ❤️