Chapter 17: Ex Again

I know I'm suppose to do Monica POV But fuck it lets all pretend the bitch still in a coma and can't wake up lmao but anyways back to the story 👇

Cheetah (Trae In mm ✌️bad bitch)

I never want a ex again, ex again so if you're planning on exiting leave me now."-Jhene Aiko 💗

I woke up with someone arms around me. I looked over to see who it was and it was Trae, her head was snuggled against my neck.

I had to use the bathroom so I tried to get up but she pulled me back.

"Where you're going, baby?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"To the bathroom." I answered and she let me go. I used the bathroom then washed my hands.

I walked back to the bed and Trae was up putting her Nike slides on.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"A little bit."

"C'mon, I'm a cook for you." She said. Trae grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, what you want a eat?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Pancakes and eggs it is."

I followed her to the kitchen and sat on a stool. Trae turned on the TV and I laughed when she turned to Boondocks.

"What you laughing at?"

"Your ass."

She gave me a devious look and ran towards me. I got off the stool and dashed in the living room. Trae chased behind me and caught me.

She slammed duck me on the couch and I squealed in horror.

"Let me go, Trae." I manage to speak out.

"Nah, you got a give daddy a kiss first." She puckered her lips up in front of my face.

"Trae, stop." I said as I turned my face so her lips faced my cheek. She put a kiss on my cheek, my face turned red.

I decided to kiss her and give a little peck on my lips. Trae deepened the kiss and put her tongue in my mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair and let her take control.

She flipped us over so that I was on top and she was on bottom. Trae's hands was on my ass and I pushed away.

I laughed when all my lipstick was covered on her lips. She started to put hickies on my neck.

"Stop Trae!" I giggled.

She stopped and I got off her lap.

"Go cook my breakfast!" I teased her. I laid back on the couch and watched boondocks.

"I'm a cook your breakfast, you better make sure you have my breakfast ready."

She winked at me and went to the kitchen.

I heard her moving pots and pans around. My phone started ringing and it was Moni.

I rolled my eyes before picking it up.

"What do you want?" I answered rudely.

"Yo, where you at?"

"None of you're business." I replied nonchalantly.

"Cheetah, stop fucking playing with me. Where you at?"

"I'm not playing, Moni. We're not together so it's none of your concern. Please stop calling me, we're done."