Chapter 10:Menance II Society

Yeah I like pussy and yeah I got a pussy ,but I never been a pussy.~Young Ma (multimedia)

"Yo,you ready?" Marco asked me as I loaded up my gun.

"Yeah, let's do this."

I put on my face mask and got out the car. I stood in front of Marco as he pick pocket the door. Marco twisted and turned the door knob, it seemed like it took him forever to get it open.

"Nigga, can you hurry the fuck up." I semi yelled as I watched a car drove by.

"Mane shut the fuck up and stop bitching. I'm going fast as I can."

Click. Click.

The door opened and Marco grinned, "See, I told you I know what the fuck I'm doing."

"Whatever nigga, let's get this over with."

We crept inside the house and gently closed the door behind us. We walked up the stairs with our guns in hand.

"What room?" I whispered.

"Down the hall." Marco said as I lead the way.

I cracked the door and saw a man and a woman sleep. Marco and I went in and turned on the lights. The man woke up while the woman stayed asleep.

"Make a sound and I'll end ya life." Marco threatened as we both had our gun pointed at him.

I snatched him up by his arm and pointed the gun at the back of his head.

"Show us where the safe is." I demanded. He walked us to the room a crossed the hall that looked like his office.

He crouched down and put the passcode to his safe.

"You can have all the money , but please just don't hurt my wife. She's pregnant with my son." He pleaded.

"Nigga shut up and open the safe. As long as you do what we tell you to do, we won't hurt your wife."

He opened the safe and there were bundles of money in it. Marco threw him the black duffle bag.

"Put all the money in the bag and if I even think you doing something fishy, I'm a blow ya brains out."

He stuff all the money in the bag and handed it to Marco.

"Good choice, nigga." Marco said as he zipped the bag up.

Boom! Boom!

Gun shots let off and I immediately ducked down behind the desk.

"What the fuck!" Marco exclaimed. He hid behind the desk as well.

"Let him go!" A woman voiced yelled.

"Nigga you better get ya bitch before I kill her." Marco said as he let off shots.

"I'm okay,baby." The man told his wife.

"You son of bitches better let him go!" The woman yelled as she let off another round and broke a vase.

"Damn, you one crazy bitch."

Marco aimed his gun and shot her in the arm. She fell to the ground and held her pregnant belly.

"You bitch ass nigga!" The man yelled as he tried to shoot Marco but I pulled my gun out and shot him in his chest.

Blood trickled down his shirt as he held his chest where he held his chest.

Marco stood up and stood over him with a evil smirk on his face. He shot him in his head.

"That's for trying to kill me." He said as he walked over to the woman. She crawled to the stair case with blood on her hands.

"Please don't kill my baby." She pleaded as she held her belly.

"Fuck your baby, bitch!" He screamed as he shot her in her belly, her lifeless body cascaded down the stairs.

Police sirens wailed outside.

"C'mon lets go." Marco yelled and we ran to the back door. We hopped over the fence and we were gone like thieves in the night.

Author's Note

I know it's kind of short but a bitch was tired, but anyways go check out Young Ma music.

She's on sound cloud its young Ma and her IG @hennynhoes. She's also on YouTube which is Young Ma. She got bars for days. 🎧🎼🎵

That's my bitch 😍😍

Thx for reading comment & vote