Chapter 23: Hotline Bling

I know when that hotline bling that can only mean one thing.~Drake

Cheetah

"Bae stop!" I yelled as she tickled me on my stomach. I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath.

"Not until you say, sorry big daddy." She teased me as she placed kisses on my neck.

"No, fuck you!" I responded as she began to tickle me on my neck. If she didn't stop I was going to piss on myself.

"Stop Trae, I have to pee!" I yelled out.

"Nope."

"Okay. Okay. Sorry big daddy." I mimicked her and she got off of me.

"Good now take that ass in the bathroom and get dressed. We going out."

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise now hurry up, you know your ass take forever." She said as she smacked my ass when I walked by.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower.

I lathered my body down with Tone body wash and Dove soap.

After I was done I turned off the shower and went back to my room. Trae's been staying at my house for the last few days and I enjoy her company. She's all I think about to sun up to sun down.

I'm slowly but surely fallen for her.

"Which dress should I wear the blue or red one?" I asked Trae. She was looking down typing on her phone.

"Babe?" I called out to her again. She quickly shot her head up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby the red one." She told me as she went back to looking down at her phone.

I squeezed my way into the red dress on and put on the gold Louis Vuitton heels Trae brought me.

It was a plunging V neck line and my breasts kind of were exposed. I put my hair up in a bun and laid my edges down to perfection. I put on gold hoop earrings to match my heels.

I put on red lipstick and put on my fake eyelashes.

I walked back in the room and Trae was wearing all black. A black dress shirt and black slacks with Gucci loafers. She also had on a Gucci belt and stud earrings on.

I licked my lips at how good she looked. She was on the bed still staring down at her phone.

I crawled over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I gave her my classic puppy dog eyes.

"Damn baby, you look good. Stand up for papi." Trae complimented me. I stood up and did a 360 spin for her.

She licked her lips at me and I giggled.

"Damn that ass though."

I playfully pushed her.

"C'mon let's go." I told her.

"Hold on. I have something to give you." She went to her jewelry box and pulled out her diamond gold cross necklace. She put it around my neck and the cross fell between my breasts.

"So these niggas know you're mine." She said as she kissed me on my cheek then my lips.

I blushed because I had butterflies in my stomach.