5

*EXTREMLEY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END,YOU GOTS TO READ IT!*

"Tree trunks"

After I saw that Dana was actually talking about me.....I sort of shrieked,pretty loudly. Which caused my Biology teacher to yell at me. He lectured the class about about no phones in school,he took it away,and I was sent to the principals office.

You should know,that my schools principal is a very scary man.Noone messes with Mr Whitmore.......The man scares the bongos out of me.

                **********************************************

"Montacos, hey!" Mr.Whitmore greeted me,using the nickname he gave me,as I entered his office. He does know me,since I go to this office all the time.(I get in trouble for the most stupidest reasons...don't even ask) He's nice? I guess,but he still is the scariest and meanest person that I have ever met. (Aside from my mom)

"Hey.Mr.Whitmore" I said nervously.
I can feel my voice shaking,and I could feel my heartbeat,beating rapidly at an incredible speed against my chest.Im worried that I might throw it up any second now.

I think,he'll be really pissed off if he found out,that I was using my phone during class.This school,has a very strict policy of no cell phone using when class is in session.

"So,what did you do this time kid" He asked as he took a seat on top of his desk,and told me to sit in one of the chairs across from him.

"Well,I,sort of,....uhh...was...uhh...using..my ph-phone" I struggled to answer.

Mr.Whitmore's lips went from a (scary) grin,into a straight line.

Yup.Im Doomed.

"You know that we don't use cell phones in class Alexis!" He said angrily,using my first name. (That usually doesn't happen)

"Yeah,I know but.....I thought it was important" I lied,my voice getting lighter.

"Phones should be off at all times during class,if it was important, Than I should've been informed,You know this!" He yelled getting up.

"Im sorry" I said sinking into the seat.

He didn't reply. But he took out a slip of paper and quickly scribbled something down.
I gulped,knowing that I was in big trouble. Mr.Whitmore gave me the slip and told me to go back to class.

So,as I was walking back,I read what was on the paper.It was an excuse telling Mr.smith, (Biology teacher,ew) that Mr.Whitmore already took care of the problem.

So I guess I'm not in trouble after all.Hopefully
             **************************************************

School,has finally ended,And Claudia decided to be a bitch,and she stayed after school for choir. So that means that  I have to walk home,alone.

When,I'm walking alone,I'm always looking at the ground for some reason.So I didn't even realize,that I walked right pass my house. When I finally decided to look up,and make sure,that I wasn't lost again.
I saw that I was in the street where Dana lives in.

I was hoping,that I wouldn't see Dana.There is a big stain on my hoodie, (bc, lunch with  my friends is never clean) ,and my ponytail is probably lopsided.I always look like this when school ends,and I don't know why. I started to speed walk,trying to get as far away,from Dana's house as I can.

I walked the long way home,But I luckily didn't bump into Dana,or anyone else that I know. After,a good needed shower,I jumped onto my bed,and got comfortable.

I was taking a beautiful nap,until my phone buzzed. I got a text,It was from Claudia.

Treetrunks:WHY WAS DANA AT OUR SCHOOL?!

What?

Me: What are you talking about?

She sent me a picture of Dana,and he was right in front of our high school.
               ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                                    A/N
FIRST : THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS! OMFG

SECOND :OKAY! So like I've been having horrible writers block for a while,and I don't even know what to write about anymore.

But I do,have an idea of what I want the story to get to,but I don't know how to get to that part.Much help needed.

THIRD :I did put Mr.Whitmore in the story for a reason. But yeah,please tell me what you would like to see,in the next chapters.

So,sorry if it was crappy,and really short,I literally didn't know what to do in this chaper):

FOURTH : DONT MEAN TO BRAG,BUT IM GOING TO NEW YORK FOR THE IM5 M&G THE 28 SJSHHSJANSHHANBDHSNSSIEJDUD I MIGHT ALSO GO TO THE ONE IN NEW JERSEY IN MAY ALSO! IM GOING TO FINALLY MEET SO MANY OF THE 5ERS I BECAUSE GOOD FRIENDS WITH!

FIFTH : Also I know,that I started this story when David and Will,were in IM5,but I decided that they won't be in the band in my story. (Don't worry,they'll show up)

This isnt really that Important but Oh whale,Thanks again for the 1k+ reads, it really means alot,ilysm!

Please,vote,comment,and if you haven't already follow! Bye,love you!