8

ARLENE'S P.O.V

Oh...my.....

"God"

"What happened?" India asked.

I said that out loud!?

Probably.

I looked up from my phone,with a big smile on my face. India raised an eyebrow at me,waiting for me to answer. I gripped onto my phone tighter,squealing and jumping up and down.

"Dude!" India laughed. "What is it?"

I squealed again. Running over to India, I wrapped my arms around her as tight as I could.

"Cant....breath" She dramaticly gasped for air. I let go of her laughing,then handing her my phone.

Once she read it she looked up at me,a smirk on her face.

"Looks like there's a wedding that needs to be planned"

Out of Everyone in my school, (that knows how desperately in love with Dana I am,) India was like that 1% that supported me,and said how cute our children will be. She believes that Dana and I will soon get together just as much as I do. (She just doesn't care about him as much)

I laughed at that,then told her to type in my phone number,before rushing down the stairs,trying to Find Felicity and Kiylah.
-

I looked around the whole house,and back yard. I still haven't found them.

"Guys!" I shouted. "Where are you?"

I heard Shuffling in the kitchen,Then I see the lights randomly turn off. I slowly walk in there,curious (and scared) as to what,or who could be in there.

I turn on the lights,not seeing anyone in there. Curiosity takes over me,as I walk in further. I see Felicity laid flat on the ground and Kiylah under the kitchen table with her eyes screwed shut.

I laugh so hard I start to snort. I don't know what they're doing but they look ridiculous!

"Shutup" Kiylah laughed,standing up.

"What we're you guys even doing?" I manage to say without laughing.

"Hiding from you" Felicity said plainly,getting up off the ground as well.

I laughed while shaking my head (totally not taking offense to that)

"Whatever,but guess what?" I said excitedly, Slightly jumping.

"What?"

"Dana just asked for my phone number!" I shout,running over to Kiylah,and squeezing her in a tight hug.

She got out of my grasp,not as excited.

"I know"

"What?" I look at her questionly,while a look of guilt appears on her face.

"I-I knew...before...you did" She said.

Excuse me?

I (attempted to) raised an eyebrow (okay..I raised both) while crossing my arms.

"I-It was all Felicity's idea!" She quickly said,pointing at Felicity.

"Hm?" Felicity looked up from her phone,totally clueless to what was going on

"You knew that Dana asked for my number,yet you didn't want to tell me?"

"Oh,uh,..yeah,It was my idea." She shrugged,and went back on her phone.

Wow.

"Wow"

"Sorry" Kiylah looked extremely quilty.