7

(This is what Kiylah imagined Kiylah (her character) would look like^^)

Arlene. P.O.V

"Why am I still your friend?" Kiylah turned to me with crossed arms. I just finished telling her what happened at Coles house. (Keep in mind that she is a Cole girl)

"Because you love me" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Ugh. No I don't" She muttered turning back to her homework.

"Ugh. Yes you do"

" I can't believe you! Again! Arlene,Again!" She dropped her pen and looked back up at me.

" I was the one who told you that Dana was at our school! You should of atleast brought me with you" She frowned.

"I know. I'm sorry. But Cole said that you can come next time" I told her with a slight smirk on my face.

"What! h-he did?" She asked shocked.

"Yu-" I was cut off by two girls coming into the library.

I was pretty surprised. Kiylah and I come here all the time,especially after school hours to get our homework done,people usually don't come here after school. So it was weird seeing girls like them coming in.

"Why are we here?" One of the girls asked. She had short blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders and light hazel eyes. She was pretty tall,and she was beautiful.

"Because I need a book" The other girl said. Now this one,she was beyond beautiful. Even with dark brown wavy hair. Her nice tanned skin brought out the Grey in her eyes.

Wow. That sounded very...okay.

"Um..excuse me" The girl with brown hair said. Even her voice was gorgeous!

"Yes?"

"Do you know where they have The Great Gatsby book?" She asked me sweetly.

"Um.yeah actually. Just follow me" I led her to the bookshelf where they held the book. I have read almost every book in this library. So,I know where most of them are,

I basically live here.

"Oh! Thank you so much!" She smiled sweetly and grabbed the book off the shelf. The girl dragged her friend to a table and she took out a few papers and started writing,while the blonde stayed typing away on her phone.

I sat back down on the table Kiylah and I were in and Kiylah gave me a look.

"What?" I whispered,not wanting the two pretty girls to hear me.

"Damn." Was all that Kiylah said.

She then turned to look at the girls again,then back at me and whispered "Wow"

"Right!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Perhaps okay could be our always"

Kiylah and I were watching The fault in our stars. Her favorite movie, in which she can quote word for word.

We were in my room,along with Felicity and India. I had just told them about everything that happened last night at Coles basement,and then we decided to eat tons of junk food while watching netflix.
-
The movie just ended and Kiylah,India,and I were in tears.

"Oh,come on! You guys have watched this like 50 times already" Felicity threw a pillow at us. "And you're still crying?"

"Shutup!" Kiylah laughed,wiping away her tears.
-