10

{It's been a while,I'm sorry.}

Alexis's P.O.V

"Im so sorry"

I rub her back gently as she sobs uncontrollably on my shoulder. Claudia runs next to us,and squeezes us in a hug. Not long after,India comes wrapping her arms around all three of us.

Today,was the funeral day of Beth Roberts. The mother of one of the most important person in my life.

Felicity Roberts.

"Oh Fefe" Claudia says. Squeezing us tighter."Im so so sorry"

Felicity doesn't answer she just sobs louder and hugs us tighter. I wish there was something I could say. Something I could do to make her feel better and somehow help her forget about this for atleast a second. But I can't. I don't know how she feels. And I definitely can't act like I do.

I sigh. Feeling so much pain for my bestfriend. I let a single tear escape my eye as I rest my chin on her head.
-

" Fefe come on you have to eat at least something" I tell her putting a plate of food in front of her. She ignores me and closes her eyes,pretending she's sleeping. But the way her lips quivered and her breaths shook,gave her away.

" Felicity I know you heard me,you haven't ate since...yesterday" I say awkwardly.

After the funeral yesterday we all decided to go to Felicity's house and help her pack all of her things,so that she can move in with her aunt.

Unfortunately,She'll be going to a different school,and I guess we wouldn't be hanging out as much anymore. This kind of sucks..her mother passes away then she has to move away from her friends.

Felicity has been avoiding everyone. She won't talk,or eat. She locks herself up in her new room. -I had to pick the lock to get in.

" Felicity you need to e-" Before I even got to finish my sentence Claudia barged into the room.

"Uh... Felicity... your aunt is here." She says nervously.

Felicity's aunt- Beatrice,isn't the nicest person there is...She's a very short- very loud 30- something year old woman with a very short temper,and when she's realls angry,she turns into a tiny version of the hulk. But,when she's really sad,she's even scarier. Weird I know.but its true.

Beatrice walked into the room,her eyes bloodshot red and her clothes wrinkled-obviously due to the lost of her sister. Her eyes roamed around the room until they landed on Claudia and I.

" You two have been here long enough,don't you think? It's time for you two to head home and for Felicity to go to sleep." Her voice was low and hoarse. She turned around and walked away .

I blew out a breath before turning to Claudia. She was staring at Felicity and I could see the sympathy clear on his face. I walked over to Felicity and kissed her forehead grabbing my coat,and kiylah and walking out of the room. What am I going to do?

-
Short and crappy as hell whats new? Thank you to those of you who has stuck with my book and my terrible writing,youre patience,comments,and votes mean everything to me. Also if youre new to this book and you see different sets of names please work with me bc im trying to change the names. Thank u and i love you byee❤️