2

"Mailbox project"

Do you know that feeling you get when your laying in bed with your eyes closed and then you feel like your falling in an endless pit? Well,that's how I feel right now,I was suddenly glued to the ground ,not able to move,blink,talk...its really not like me,I can talk for hours non-stop,so its very unlike me not too,it was worrying me even.I was to busy thinking of every bad thing that could happen at this very moment that I didn't feel Claudia pulling onto my sleeve.

"Alexis snap out of it Get down!!" She snapped. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer louder with each step.Claudia was crouched down behind the bushes and I was trying my best to hide in the little space there was,so I basically started hovering over her. My back was turned to the beautiful creature waking towards us and my eyes were screwed shut.

I have never been this scared in my life.I mean its not like hes gonna call the cops on us or something.Right? "Relax Alexis everything will be fine." Claudia noticed my nervousness and grabbed my arm and gave it a squeeze. I opened my mouth to say something when I immediately closed it as I felt a tap on my shoulder and let out a light shriek.

"Shit!" I heard Claudia mumble under her breath,I still haven't turned to look at who it was,to scared to think about the consequences."Uh...Hi" Claudia stood up straight and flattened her clothes out as if nothing happened.She didn't look scared or nervous, she showed no emotions.How does she do that?!

"Hi?" He seemed confused and I don't blame him,I would've felt the same."We were just...just heading out..it..wa..was nice seeing you"I barely managed to say,I grabbed Claudia's wrist and tried to drag her away.

"Um..what were you doing behind my bushes?" Dana asked a little suspiciously."And why..do you have a camera?..you weren't taking a picture of me were you?" He said pointing to the camera on Claudia hand.

"oh..um..well yes but not of you...no we took pictures of..." Claudia looked around to see what she could find.

"That mailbox!" I said pointing to the one in front of his house. "its for a pro..project"

"A project,Huh?" He said while raising an eyebrow . "yup" I agreed. Keep it cool Alexis..breath..breath.

"But why behind the bushes?" Why does he have to ask so many questions.JESUS.

Claudia made one glance my way, that told me she was about to confess. "Well..you see what had happened was, I-"

"I- Alexis.. Alexis yeah thats my name, Hi," I gave him a small wave and continued " am oh so clumsy, that I fell behind the bushes and lost the camera!Ha!" I shrugged, oh so casually; not.

"Ha!..Ha-Ha!" said Claudia in between breaths intending to help. Dana just looked at her weary. And that was obviously our cue to go.

"Look Dana,we really gotta go its getting rather late..uhh..bye" I said while grabbing Claudia's wrist once again,and started to walk away with her.We were almost past the gates when Dana asked a question I didn't expect him to ask.

"How do you know my name?" I stopped walking and turned to face him..how did he..OHH. I just blew our cover.

"umm.. aren't you in some boy band?" I stated.

His response was chuckles. He chuckled! Whats so funny? "What?" I pouted.

"So you guys are fans, huh?" He asked with the cutest smirk on his face. He was teasing us! Ugh!! But I have to play casual.

"I mean you guys are pretty good I guess." I shrugged it off, taking me all the strength inside me, not to jump up and down like a retard in front of him. We dont think he's in just "some" band or they are "pretty good". IM5 is our life and having Dana in front of me teasing me was just surreal!

"Okay,Thanks. But are you guys sure you were just trying to take a pictures of my mailbox?" he asked.

Omg him and his questions!

Claudia and I wobbled our heads up and down like a bunch of bubble heads. "Um, can we go now?"

"Well, I guess so, bye, nice meeting ya." After his short waved we ran our way home .

(A/N)

Sorry for the wait..I was struggling..so im sorry if this chapter isnt very good.

'