11. security devices

Y/N pov

I decided to walk beside Freddy,while Gregory rides on his shoulders, to the location Monty was at right now: monty's party room. When we arrived,with a bag of sunglasses,the room was dark compared to the other rooms that were lit up. "Is this it?" Asked Gregory trying to hide his head with Freddy's hat. "Yep, this is where Monty said he would be." He said .

Freddy pov

I kinda had a bad feeling about whatever monty's trying to do, so I placed the bag of his sunglasses down, followed by helping Gregory off my shoulders, and accessed what I was also programmed to do: help those who are lost. "Gregory,y/n, I want to give you both something, it's important that you don't lose it. Okay?" "Alright,what is it?" Gregory asked as y/n nodded her head. "These are more than what you think they are. I said as I gave them a device of their own. "But if you need my help if you're in an emergency, just press the ear on the right of the device." I added , as they put on the device I gave them. "Okay,but,why are you telling us this?" Asked y/n confusingly. "Because, if we ever lose each other, these devices will help us find each other." I said as y/n nodded,understanding what I was talking about.

3rd pov

After Freddy have y/n and Gregory the pizza Plex digital devices, monty's party room lit up like it was never lit up before. As the three looked at the room,they saw Monty hiding his eyes from them, while grabbing the bag of sunglasses. "Well, well, well. Took ya' long enough Fazbear! "He said as he began searching for the perfect sunglasses, which were found literally at the bottom of the bag. "Now, now that that's out of the way," He said after putting the sunglasses on, he stood up, turned around, while saying, "We may begin."

Well what do you know,a cliffhanger! To be honest,I actually planned this chapter out during my free time, cause I'm now busy with work and stuff. Sorry for those who didn't want a cliffhanger, but I hope you enjoy the story so far. This is angel flower,signing out. Bye.