Jealously???

As I walked into the dining room, after chica's embarrassed moment, I saw a lavender wolf with white hair. "Oh,good morning(Y/N)! How are you doing?" She asked. "I'm ok ms umm?" I said unsure about her name. "Oh sorry, I'm Roxanne wolf. Pleasure to meet you dear." She said as she pulled out her hand to shake mine.

Roxanne pov

I pulled out my hand just as I did, she did too. I'm surprised that Vanny wanted to harm Gregory and this poor girl. "Hey Rox! Your food is burning again!!" Cried Monty as I checked to see my hair on fire!!

Chica pov

I saw the fire from her and the food she tried to make! So I grabbed(y/n) from there, grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed the fire away from Rox and the food. "Is everyone ok?" I asked as Rox looked at me with a funny spray style. "Gee Roxanne, looks like you got extinguished from the paint of fire." Said (y/n) as Monty tried to not laugh but failed. "Well, you need to go to school!" Shouted Roxanne as (y/n) replied "And you need a doctoor." As she pointed at the kitchen door.

Freddy pov

I heard a loud noise from the kitchen and brought Gregory with me but to my surprise... "What in pizzas is going on!?" I asked as everyone else looked at me. "Freddy tell this girl to not make Monty laugh like I'm a punk!" Said Rox as Monty replied " Oh stop being boring and live a little Roxanne wolf! " with a wink. "Freddy I'm hungry." Said Gregory as he held my hand.

Hey guys sorry about the cliffhanger again and sorry about not posting more I had writers block and I will let you know I am not making fun of Roxanne I think that she's a cool animatronic. I hope you enjoy this part of the story.