The shelter place

A party room! What is going on! "Quick! In the cabinet! No wait! Oh phooey!" Said chica as I got frustrated about the stress of getting attacked by a white bunny!!

Chica pov

I'm so scared! I don't know how to keep a child safe!!!

Unknown pov

I slammed the door open and what did I find? A chicken. A chicken? .......... "Oh. Aren't you young to be wearing that outfit? No offense." She asked ... Wait! Young! Me! I growled in frustration and stormed out of the party room, furious. But don't worry master I will hunt down the two kids just for you.

(Y/N) pov

"Ok. You're good to come out." Chica said as I carefully exited the vents. When I crawled out, a funny looking alligator came from behind her. I will admit I recognize the animatronic. It was Montgomery Gator.

Montgomery pov

"Is she ok? It's okay chica. It's only me." I said as chica freaked out on me.

Chica pov

"Yeah! And don't scare me like that!" I shouted as I showed him that the girl was ok.

Freddy pov

After getting Gregory to trust me, I took him to a safe place called the shelter room. As we entered,Gregory hopped out of the safe hatch from my belly. "Are we going to be okay?" He asked as I closed the door and replied "Yes. You're going to be okay. Plus another child will be with you." At least ,that's what I hope for.