Memories of the past

I heard the voices and the shattering of the vase for flowers. I'm still not used to it. This pain in my heart,... It won't stop hurting.

You're alone...

You're nothing like us...

I still hear them all

Time skip

I wake up to see a room that I am at. I remember that I was taken to a shelter room, which was pretty big , I won't lie about that. But I had a memory dream as I like to call it. As I get out of the bed I was assigned to, I got dressed and headed to the main room of the shelter room. "Good morning(Y/N). How did you sleep?" Asked chica as she looked cheerful and happy to see me. "I slept fine I guess. You?" I asked as she smiled and said "I slept great! I had the most amazing dream ever! You'll never believe it but in my dream I had a date with Montgomery Gator!" She said as he heard what chica said. I can tell that this was going to be a long ...day I guess, because I don't know what time it is now.

Hey guys sorry about this being short and that I didn't publish this chapter, I was busy and almost had writers block,so yeah. Also sorry that this chapter got sadder than other 4 chapters, I wanted to experiment a little bit so yeah. Hope you like the story.