The point

It's been 1 hour since breakfast and I am bored to the bone. As the silence was interrupted by chica, by slamming the door open, she shouted like she was in danger! Monty was the first to rush to her just to get ambushed by Roxanne!

Chica pov

As Rox shoved Monty aside, I quickly hid my toy from their view. "Hhey guys,what's up?" I asked nervously as Rox looked at me with a funny look. "Is that a toy?" She asked as I turned around to see the toy peeking from my pillow. I shrieked as Roxanne snatched it above me. "Roxanne wolf,give that back!" I said as she put her hand to my face!

Roxanne pov

I don't think she got the memo right now... Basically I see Monty and chica as friends cause I don't know what to say but "Chica. No." I said as I pulled her away from the toy. "Ow. What is going on!" Said Monty as we saw him in the floor.

Montgomery pov

I heard chica and Rox arguing about... A toy. But why? I asked them what happened and to my surprise,they were arguing about me as a toy. "Umm, what is going on?" I asked stupidly as Rox and chica talked at the same time.I will admit I don't know who's it is but I think I have a crush on chica... I know it's odd but I feel something when I'm with her, ok.

Freddy pov

I walked into chica's room just to see all three of the others being well, themselves. "Guys. Shouldn't we be finding Vanny?" I said as chica hid the odd toy that I won't question about. As everyone left her room, I checked in on Gregory to see how he was doing. "How are you Gregory?" I asked. "I'm ok. Thanks for saving us." He said as he hugged me. I'm glad he's doing ok. I hugged him back and to my surprise, I saw (y/n) drawing on a book. Must be a sketchbook. Luckily I let Gregory know where I was going to be at as I made my way to where she was at.

(Y/N) pov

I was drawing Freddy holding a microphone in his hand and the next thing I knew was a voice. "Hey (y/n) whatcha doing?" Asked surprisingly Freddy sitting next to me. "Oh,hi Freddy. Just drawing nothing much." I said as he checked my drawing and replied with a smile "Looks great! Great job!" " ttthank you. " I said as I hid my face in a pillow that they have.

Unknown pov

Don't worry master, I'll find them. After all we don't want to be caught by the nightguard now would we. Hehehe, hahahaha.