Missing sunglasses???

Freddy pov

It's past dinner time and strangely enough, things have been very boring without the other 3. I'm even surprised that y/n knew how to make food that wasn't pizza. To be honest, if I wasn't a animatronic, I would definitely try the food. I wanna say that it was called: ceaser salad? I'm not sure if the pizza Plex even makes this type of food. But right now, Gregory is asleep but not y/n. I make my way quietly to her bedroom door and as I was about to check on her, I heard... Music. But not just any music, but y/n singing. I didn't want to interrupt her but I don't want to leave her be... Why? Is it her kindness? Is it her humor? Her singing and art talent? Or ... Wait a minute! Why would I think that a robot like me would feel that way for a sweet girl like y/n!!??

*Ring Ring ring*

I jumped at the noise of my communication device programmed in me, just as I was about to listen to y/n singing a bit more! Why!? Just why!? As I ran away from her room hoping she didn't hear me, I checked to see who was trying to communicate with me, but... "Bring me my glasses Freddy!" Yelled Monty to my surprise. As I was about to say something, he already hung up on me. I had no clue to what was going on, but I didn't want to leave them alone. They would probably scared of I left with or without a note or something to inform them of my whereabouts. But...

Y/N pov

I heard footsteps from the hallways and decided to take a look. But as I was opening the door, I got spooked by Freddy at the door,as if he was about to knock on it. "F-Freddy! You scared me there." " Sorry about that,but I wanted to ask you something. Um... My friend Montgomery,he needed a weird favor and I was wondering if you can come with me? I'm sorry for asking, it's just... I didn't want to leave you and Gregory alone. " I was surprised about Freddy bring worried about me. I betcha Gregory would be too. Although the others had to find this Vanny person, I just couldn't say no for some odd reason. "Well ok sure. Is Gregory ok with it too?" I asked as his tummy opened up!? To my surprise, it was Gregory in the tummy! "Yeah I'm ok with it pal!" He said excitedly as Freddy got nervous about his tummy opened up.

Unknown pov

"Well done Vanny,well done. Now,we continue out game and this time, we have more recruiters."

Hi readers,sorry that this chapter was short, I was typing as I was thinking but I hope you enjoy the story so far.