Security log 1

Vanessa pov

I was told that there were two kids who somehow survived the flash and now that the pizza Plex is clear so far, I can start finding the kids named Gregory and Y/N. I started searching by going to the camera room, which is a very big room for a very big pizza Plex. As I entered, I saw someone that looked like our Sun animatronic. Thankfully he didn't see me due to my skills being awesome, but beside the point, I carefully made my way to the frying pan.... Wait a minute! A frying pan!? Who left this here!? Then again, I heard it was useful in movies. Luckily, his back was turned to me. I stood up slowly and carefully,and whacked the animatronic. But to my surprise, it didn't work! So much for inspiration right now. Just as he whacked me with his weird head, I grabbed surprisingly a hard drive out of his hand. I knew I couldn't stop him without any harm. I'm not a technician! So I dodged his foot and got out of the camera room. I guess I'll just search for them manually.

Time skip

I arrived at the dining room hallway,after being chased by that animatronic. I couldn't even escape from him until I his in the janitor's closet. But at least I am still alive. For now. "Remember the plan Montgomery Gator. Get Freddy to lose the victims, and being them to me, understood?" " Understood. " I was surprised about a bunny talking to Monty,as we usually call him for short. But from what it sounded, this bunny is not friendly. I don't even recall a bunny for the pizza Plex. Looks like I'll have to work harder on finding the kids.

I just hope I won't be too late on finding them...

Hi readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter was short, I was hoping to do my best for the security guard pov, but let me know what you think about her pov. Um yeah,this is angel flower, signing out. Bye.