A gator's bidding

3rd pov

"We may begin." Said Monty as (Y/N), Gregory, and Freddy looked at him with confusion. "Begin what?" Asked Gregory as Monty looked at him suspiciously. "That you'll have to wait little one. In the meantime, all you three have to do is follow my instructions." He said as he eyed on Freddy. "Look Monty, I understand that you need help, but can you at least tell us what is going o-" Said (Y/N) as she was interupted by his shouting. "You will do as I say, you will bring me what I want, and if you fail, then you will,all of you, BURN!"

Freddy pov

I couldn't believe what was going on. Monty was acting up even more so than normal, which is nothing like this. I didn't want to do what he says at a time like this, but as I looked at the kids, I knew I had to make sure that they were safe. "Ok Monty, we'll do what needs to be done." I said as he gave a smirk. "Good. Glad that you accepted Freddy." He said as he turned his back to us and grabs a box of what appears to be double AA bateries. "The task is simple, replace the service bot's bateries, throw the old ones out, and if they still don't wanna work, throw them in the crusher room. Got it?" He said as if they know what he was saying. "Alright then, we'll get to it." I said as I took Gregory and(Y/N)'s hands and led them to the pizza plex's dining room.

Vannessa pov

Thankfully I managed to sneak away from the dining room hallway. Now ,I just need to find the kids. And hope for the best that they're ok... wait! How did I get to the main stage?! *face palm on head* Great. Now I'm having issues.

time skip

It's 10:30 right now and I ended up in the prize counter near the party rooms. But the strangest thing that's happening to me is that I don't feel like myself right about now. Like I'm being haunted by something I just don't know what.

Hi guys sorry about this one being short I am doing my best to put similar moments together to where it kinda matches the game itself. But I hope you like the story so far. I will see you guys next time. Bye!