A flash of white and red

All of the sudden,there was laughter and a flash of white came after the test of the kids! I was so scared I his inside the bushes!

Unknown pov

Yes! Now I have a chance to attack at the innocent children! As I started attacking, I count how many people are done. 1,2,3,4,5,6,... Where is the 7th one. And the 8th one? ... "Hello? Anyone here? Don't worry. I won't hurt you. Say, why don't we play a game... How about hide and seek? Hmm? I'll take that as a yes. Hehehe. I'll count while you remaining children hide, you have a minute to hide.

(Y/N) pov

I'm so scared!! So scared I quickly got out of the bush as she counted. I didn't know where to hide so I went into a maze ... And got myself lost a minute later.

Gregory pov

I hid behind the kitchen island and next thing I know is that there was a animatronic above me! It has red eyes and a crescent moon with a smile on the face! Then... I sneezed.

Unknown 2 pov

I heard what Vanny was trying to do so as she left the main room, I told glam rock chica to find the girl while I looked for Gregory. I heard a sneeze from the kitchen,so I entered in and saw him. "It's okay Gregory. I won't hurt you. I'm glam rock Freddy. I just want to protect you and a girl named(Y/N)." I said as he hid behind the island.I realised that it was going to be a hard time getting trust from a child.

(Y/N) pov

I was hiding in another bush because I trust nature as well. Next thing I know is that I see a white chicken,... Is she glam rock chica? "Hello? Is someone in there ... Here, let me help you." She said as she spotted me in the bush. At least it wasn't the white bunny. "(Y/N)! Where are you? I just want to attack you and make sure that you stay down for good!!" Shouted the unknown bunny. "Quick! In here!" She said as I entered -

Hi readers,hope you're enjoying the story. Sorry for another cliffhanger again. Hopefully chapter 4 will come soon. Enjoy!