Commander x DJ

yelling man x moosic man

it'll be kinda bad cuz it's my first time but I'll improve with time-

-------------------

Another day, another victory against the molten boss who, after a though battle, finally decided retreat, leaving with his army.

Everyone was happily congratulating each other, it has been the 20th time they beat the molten boss this month.

Out of this crowd of excitement and happiness, Commander looked around, smirking as his teammates successfully made the molten boss retreat.

A bit later when ace pilots and pursuits arrived to take everyone back home, Commander would notice that DJ was struggling a bit with his heavy speakers, which he usually wouldn't have problems to lift then both at the same time.

Commander then came up to him to ask him if he needed a bit of help.
- "DJ, do you need help with your speakers?"
- "Well yeah, can you help me carry one of the speaker?"

Commander agreed to help DJ, which he gave one carefully to Commander, these things were really expensive and very fragile and DJ really cares alot about them.

With one speaker each, the support towers would then enter the pursuit where Commander would put the speaker with the rest of DJ's stuff at the back of the pursuit.

DJ who was very grateful of commander's help would thanks him;
- "Thanks Comm, I really appreciate it! It was getting really hot outside and it drained most of my energy."

The pursuit then took off, going straight to the base and rest for the next battle that would occure tomorrow.

He would then sit next to his speakers, letting out a small sigh.
Commander knew something was off with DJ and sat close to him to comfort him.
- "Hey, hey DJ.. What's wrong? You look upset about something, did someone troubled you today?"
- "Oh, don't worry Comm, nothing happened, it's fine.. Really..."

Commander would then see a tear on DJ's face and hear quiet sobs, knowing he was lying about something deep.
Commander, not knowing what to do, held DJ's hand which was calming him a bit down.
- "Hey DJ.. I can really see that something's going on. You don't need to hide anything from me you know, I'm your friend after all."
- "W-Well.. You see Neko DJ..?"

Commander would be confused when he would hear Neko DJ. Out of all person that could've hurted him it was her..?
- "Yeah, what about her? What did she do?"
- "Well.. She didn't so anything herself, b-but... I feel like she's slowly replacing me and taking m-my spot as a DJ.."

Commander would then hold DJ in his arms, trying to comfort him a bit more, he wasn't the best when it came to this kind of stuff, but with DJ, it was different.
- "Shh... Don't cry.. It's going to be okay my sweet music tune, I'll make sure she doesn't do that alright?"
- "Haha.. You're always cute when you give me cute nicknames.."

DJ then giggled a little bit, he was sure that Commander loved him, but he would keep that a secret for now.
DJ ended up falling asleep for the rest of the ride on Commander's shoulder, a small smile would appear on Commander's face when he looked at the sleeping DJ, he then gently kissed his cheek before sleeping with him.

We could hear some footsteps and talking that approached, it was Ranger and Minigunner who were wondering where were Commander and DJ, they then found them hugging together while sleeping, both found that really cute and Ranger even took a picture to immortalize this moment.

-------------
Aaaa this sucks sobs-

I'll probably make a part 2 or redo it idk-

Anyways thanks for reading bye bye and gnn it's 3am I'm dying rn :D
(More chapters coming soon with other ships btw-)