Molten Boss x Fallen King

"how many times are you gonna ship the molten boss and fallen king?!" "yes"

this is based off a rp i've did today so ig it's cool lol

-------

It was quite a peaceful day, Fallen King was sitting on a cliff surrounded by water in the Autumn Falling, nobody was there yet so he decided to relax in the quiet battlefield.

He would look at the clouds, thinking that he would one day fall the one that would actually love him back. Not like... Him..

But it wasn't the time to think about him, he decided to rest a little bit on that same cliff until he heard footsteps coming from the entrance.

He was sure it was Molten Boss, as the temperature got hotter all of the sudden. And he was right, he obviously saw the molten beast coming out of that same entrance.

But.. Something was off with him, he was really upset and something and it intrigued the Fallen King.
- "Molten Boss?"
- "H-Huh? Oh.. Hello, King Fallen."
- "What are you doing here? Weren't you with Frost Spirit?"
- "Well.. I'm looking for him, he told he went to take care of something but... H-He never came back.."

Fallen King really didn't liked to see his friend be upset like that, so he decided to stay optimistic about it.
- "I'm sure he's almost done! He'll probably come back!"
- "Well.. About that... It's been 2 weeks that he's gone now..."

What the hell?! This isn't like Frost Spirit at all to leave his lover for 2 weeks, Fallen King was a bit annoyed but he still didn't wanted him to be upset.

He got up from the cliff and hugged him to comfort the burning beast, they then headed towards the middle of the map, both of them would sit and Molten would cry a little when thinking about Frost.
- "Hey.. Hey... It's okay, he'll come back... Eventually, right?"
- "I... I hope too.."

He looked at the crying molten beast, it was really unlike him to be like that, did he really missed him that much..?
- "And.. What about your arm King Fallen..? Is it getting better?"
- "Oh, yeah it's getting a bit better everyday, tho it could've been better."

As Molten Boss said, King Fallen has a sword wound on his arm, he woke up with it and nobody knows who did it.

Molten Boss hated to admit it but, when he was near Fallen King, he would feel better, safe and... Warm.. Even tho he loved Frost Spirit, he couldn't get him out of his mind.

But instead, he just decided to rest his heavy burning head on King Fallen's shoulder, he knew that he didn't liked it, so he didn't wanted to be annoying.

But instead, he just felt his hand cuddling him, he didn't believed that he wouldn't say anything about his behavior.
- "King Fallen..?"
- "What is it Molten?"
- "...Can I call you Fallen..?"
- "Of course you can, silly!"

Fallen King would giggle a little bit as Molten would become a bit more happy, getting even closer to the Fallen King.
- "I didn't excepted you to be that clingy Molten-"
- "Please.. Promise me you'll never leave me like he did..."
- "I promise, Molten."

They then spent the rest of the day sitting and staring at the sky, occasionally speaking about random stuff and teasing each other, it wouldn't be long till they kissed and did more personal things together..

---------

lovebirds nvn

i'll either do a part two of this (nsfw ;)) tho it'll take forever or a ship with grave digger in idrkkk