CommanDJ & Freezyro

What's the good way to end a book with the two most popular ships inside combined

It's gonna be something interesting so be ready :)

----------

Commander was at the cafeteria with Freezer, a Molten had the audacity to melt his freeze gun! At least for once it wasn't Pyro who did it...

He was examinating the gun, looking how to fix it, with the sad Freezer next to him who only wanted his Freeze Gun back and intact.
- "Geez.. Your gun is almost beyond repair."
- "S-So.. You can't do anything about it?!"
- "Well, almost all of it is melted, but it can be fixed. Tho.. I'll have to ask the Engineer for a bit of help."
- "T-Thanks you Commander! You're the best!-"

As he said that, both of them could hear DJ and Pyro talking from the hallway as they were heading towards the cafeteria.

They then we're able to see both of the boys, Freezer was more than happy to see Pyro awake, same with Commander and DJ but.. He tried to hide it and stay neutral.
- "Pyro!!"

Freezer then got up and rushed at Pyro to give him a big hug, the fire tower blushed as he hugged back.
- "Hey there Freezer, what's wrong here?"
- "Well.. A Molten melted my gun.."
- "If only I could do something about it.. But you know against Moltens I'm useless.."
- "It's fine, I just want your comfy hugs.."
- "Haha there, there Freezy.."

[][][][][][]

While the supports were hugging, DJ walked to Commander, who was still looking at how to fix the metled Freeze Gun.
- "Comm', you good?"
- "Ah DJ, well.. Not really, this gun is giving me some real troubles.."
- "Oh yeah, it's all melted and stuff, you should let Engineer deal with this."
- "Yeah I know, I just wanna see if I can- DJ!-"

DJ quickly hugged Commander from behind, which would surprise the leader a little bit.
- "Sorry Comm', it's just too tempting hehe~"
- sigh "In front of Freezer and Pyro..?"
- "C'mon, it's not like if they'll tell anyone."
- "I hope so."

[][][][][]

We skip time and Commander's group is called to deal with Molten Boss's army in the Harbor, as they flied to the area with Pursuits, Commander noticed something was off.

Of course! How stupid Commander could be to forget this?! Freezer's gun still wasn't fixed yet! So he didn't had any weapons!
*Oh god this is bad..*

Pyro quickly noticed that Freezer didn't had any weapons and was just standing there, staring at the sky.

He then searched the back of the Pursuit where most of the stuff would be and BINGO! There was a Frost Gun... But it was Frost Blaster's..

He still needed him to have a gun, otherwise he would've died in no time in the battlefield.
- "Hey Freezer, I found a weapon for you."
- "Uh.. What is it Pyro?"
- "Here you go.. It's the closest that looked like you Freeze Gun."
- "Frost Blaster's Gun..? Well thanks you.."

Pyro would then hug the ice tower to comfort him, he didn't wanted him to feel sad about what he did to his beanie that day.

They then arrived at the battlefield, as zombies started to get out of the ship on front, and started heading to the ship at the back.

Pyro was MVP here, he just burned them all for the early waves, then he quickly got overshadowed by the Rangers and Minigunners who quickly took the lead in the late games.

Of course, Commander and DJ helped a ton, firerate boost, range boost and discounts are something essential for the team.

But Freezer just felt useless.. He was just watching Pyro burning the enemies, as he desperately tried to keep the enemies in place, which would work for a short amount of time.

But in the end, they defeated the Molten Boss and they started heading back to base with the Pursuits.

Like always, Commander and DJ would sit close to each other, with the music tower sleeping on the other's shoulder quickly after they took off.

But, Freezer looked upset and sad about the fact he wasnt useful at all in the match.. Which made Pyro a bit worried.
- "Freezy, are you alright.?"
- "Yeah I'm fine Pyro.."

The fire tower decided to sit next to them and put his hand on the other's hand, while hugging him with the other hand, which would make the ice tower burst in tears.
- "W-Was.. I really useless...?"

His words were hard to understand, cuz of the loud sound of his cries.
- "Of course not! You did amazing Freezy!"
- "You're telling me that just to make me smile..."
- "No! That's the truth I promise!"

Freezer would then look at Pyro, as the fire tower would wipe his tears from his cold face. He then kissed the ice tower, which his only response was to blush alot and looking away flustered.
- "Hehe, I love you Freezer."
- "I.. I love you too Pyro.."

Meanwhile, Commander would look at both of them, smiling a little bit since he was happy that they finally stopped arguing and got along.

It also made Commander to kiss DJ's head by removing the other's cap and putting it back, which he would just get more close to him after that.
- "..I love you DJ.."
- "Zzz... Comm'... Love you too... Zzzzzz..."
- "Heh, how convenient."

--------

this is the end of this book! 10 ships I'm pretty proud of lol, i'll probably do oneshots next, so see ya on the flip-side everyone!

(and yes engineer did fixed freezer's gun in the end unu)

{and for all you hornies over there [yes i see all of you •∆•] i'll also do the Molten Boss x Fallen King nsfw/sfw book dw-}