Sledger x Gladiator

melee love bonk hearts sometimes
oh god wait no sledger DONT BONK GLADIATOR- goddamn jk

----------

Today was a very special cold day, despite being in december, everyone would welcome in a few minutes a new tower at the base when Commander will get back with them.

Gladiator wasn't really excited for a new arrival of someone at the base, since he always thought as different compared to the ranged towerd, that's why he wasn't really excited.

Slasher, which was talking with Toxic Gunner and Archer, saw Gladiator alone and upset about something, he then said that he would check up on him.
- "Hey Gladiator, you good dude?"
- "Oh, hello Slasher, I'm fine don't worry about me."
- "But your always like that when there's newcomers! What's the matter here?"

Slasher wasn't wrong, every single time a newcomer arrived, Gladiator would be unimpressed and/or uninterested towards the new tower.

However, when Slasher/Shredder arrived, he immediately became Gladiator's best friend due to the fact that he was a melee tower.
- "I just don't like socializing with ranged tower, that's all."
- "Well, I have some good news for you then Glad'-"
- "Is the newcomer a melee tower?!"
- "Bingo, you got it correctly."

Gladiator then stared a Slasher for a few seconds, excited that a melee tower would finally join the base, he knew he would get along well with them.
- "Just watch out, he's a real bonker when it comes to fighting."

'Bonker'? Gladiator was confused but decided to ignore that, and waited with everyone else until they saw the Commander opening the door.

No signs of the newcomer was yet to be seen, that's why everyone was a bit confused and started to ask about where's the new tower.
- "He arrived, he arrived.. I just want you guys to get along with each other alright?"
- "Alright, you can enter now."

The door then opened, revealing the newcomer, it was Sledger! When Gladiator saw him, his face turned completely red but luckily it was hidden by his dominus.

He just decided to look away for now, to not make this too obvious to Slasher which was next to him.
*What the hell just happened? Why did I blushed at the newcomer for no reasons..?*

Commander did his regular speech when a new tower arrives at the base, Sledger presented himself to the whole base and then they were free to go do whatever they want.

However, it wasn't the case for Gladiator.

When everyone spreaded out, Commander approached Gladiator would was leaning against a wall with Sledger.
- "Gladiator, show him around alright?"
- "B-But why me?! Why can't you ask Slasher to do it?"
- "Stop being immature and show him around already."

Gladiator didn't wanted to argue any further and accepted, Commander then left the room, counting on him.
- "So.. Where are we going?"
- "Well, since I have to show you around I'll show you your room, the training area for melees and the bunker. If you need to know more then ask Slasher."
- "Oh it's alright, I don't mind."

Gladiator's breathing speeded up a little bit as he was heading towards his room, like if he wanted to impress him as much as possible.

They then arrived in front of his room, they both could see Freezer standing next to the door of his room.
- "Freezer? The hell you doing here?"
- "Oh hey Glad'! I'm just waiting for DJ to finish the decoration-"