Freezer x Pyro (NSFW?/Part 2)

yes part 2 of cool and hot man, it's gonna have a small nsfw part so watch out for that

cool man x fire man part II

---------------

Ever since Freezer kissed him, Pyro couldn't stop thinking about him, he felt incredibly guilty and stupid for burning his only memory of the Frost Blaster.

Pyro actually came up with a plan to deeply apologizes to Freezer, regretting everything he has done, he wanted to move on from this situation and become a better person towards him.

And then when nighttjme arrived, he thrn proceeded to execute his plan.

He knew that if Commander would catch him being up this late, he would get more than scolded at, since he basically ruined his reputation that day.

But.. He waited for a few hours, to get ready to comfront Freezer and then after a deep and nervous sigh, he opened his door slowly making sure that he wasn't there.

After seeing that nobody was there, he stepped outside of his room and closed the door just in case and headed slowly but surely, to Freezer's room.

Fortunately for him, Freezer's room was near Pyro's since they both are supports, however, it also meant that Commander's room was nearby, which meant he couldn't make any sounds.

But actually going to Freezer's room, Pyro decided to check if Commander was indeed asleep or not, so he went to his room knstead.

But as he headed to Commander's room, he felt an intimidating aura coming out of his room, Pyro didn't knew whether to keep going or just give up, but he couldn't give up just now!

There was it.. Commander's room, with a special golden plate on the door.

He nervously and slightly opened the door, without making any noises and turned out the Commander was asleep with... Someone else?

He didn't really cared who he was sleeping with tho, so he just closed the door carefully and then headed the Freezer's room.

[][][][][][]

Freezer was really stressed out lately due to the loss of his beanie, which made him really anxious, almost impossible to bring him in the battlefield.

So this night, he decided to.. Chill out in his own way, he also made sure that everyone was asleep before doing it.

His buldge got bigger just by thinking about it, it was really embarrassing for him.

He then proceed to take off his dark gray pants and light blue tank top, leaving him with only his white underwear with pictures of icecubes on it.
- "..Whelp, here goes nothing..."

His breathing got a bit faster as he removed his underwear, revealing his already hard cock.
*God... Why am I already that hard?!*

He hesitated to do it at first, since he wasn't really too confident to do it. What if he got caught? What if someone was awake and heard him? What if Commander heard this?!

Alot of thoughts were going through his head but he couldn't back down just now, he really wanted this to get over with.

He would then nervously grab and stroke his penis slowly, he would let out a low sigh, which would eventually evolve into soft moans as he started to go a bit faster.