Chapter 5

(At home)

"So, who are we going to get to do our revenge for us"?? Greg asked curiously. "I got a person". I said picking up the phone. I picked up the phone and called one person I know who can do the job. Her name was Harshini. " Hey Harshini. I need you to do a favor for me". I said into the phone. "Sure. What is it"? Harshini asked. "We need you to help my friends and I get revenge on someone at our school". Greg said taking the phone. "Sure. I can help". Harshini said happily. "Great. Thanks". Brittney said as she took the phone from Greg. Brittney hung up the phone and we waited for Harshini to contact us back with the way we are getting back at Kayla. So Greg, Brittney and I went downstairs. My little brother popped up. "Hey Amy. I have a question"? Anthony said as he approached me. Brittney and Greg stared at me. "Umm, whats your question"?? I asked confused. "Are you ok"?? Anthony asked while laughing a little. I looked at Brittney and she and Greg were trying not to laugh. "Im ok". I replied really confused. "You dont sound ok". Michelle joined in. "I dont think shes ok". Anthony whispered. "Hey. Shes ok. Just let her be and go play". Greg said trying to get them away. "Are you sure your ok"?? Anthony asked as he came running back to me. "Yea, are you really really sure"?? Michelle followed him. "Im really really really really really sure Im ok". I said kicking them out. I shook my head at Brittney and Greg and we walked outside. "Harshini is calling". Greg said handing me the phone. "Hey. Thanks for calling back". I said to Harshini as I walked by the tree. "No problem. So heres how we are going to get back at her. We are going to make fake comments about her". Harshini explained. "But she will know its us". I said a little worried. "Not if the username is anonymous". Harshini said sneaky. "Yea. Anonymous can be anybody". I said happily. I looked at Brittney and Greg and gave them a thumbs up. Which means revenge is coming for Kayla. Greg gave Brittney a hug and they both whispered about the revenge happily. "Thanks for helping us Harshini". I said relieved. "Anytime". Harshini said caring. I hung up and ran to Brittney and Greg. We all group hugged and thought about what we will say about Kayla. "We should say that Kayla is wearing permanent makeup". Greg laughed. "Thats good. We can also say that shes a boy in disguise". Brittney giggled. Greg and I cracked up after she said that. "We dont want to say anything thats too mean". I warned. "Aww ok". Greg frowned. "Its ok Greg". Brittney said as they kissed. I looked away and Brittney saw me. "Maybe we shouldnt do this in front of Amy". Brittney said stopping. "Oh. Right". Greg said sounding upset. "Its ok guys. Go ahead". I replied a little sad. We all went inside and thought about how the revenge will go. "Does Harshini even go to our school"?? Greg asked curious. "I have no idea". Brittney said as she shook her head. "I'll ask her". I said picking up my phone. "Hello"?? Harshini asked as she answered the phone. "Hey, its me again". I answered. "Oh hi. Whats your question"?? Harshini asked curiously. "Do you even go to our school"?? I asked. "I do now". Harshini said in a sneaky tone. "Thats my question". I replied. "Bye. Thanks for calling". Harshini said as she hung up. I looked at Greg and nodded my head. "So she goes to our school now?? Brittney asked. I nodded again. Brittney and I waved goodbye to Greg as he went home and Brittney slept over my house. We got ready for bed and went to sleep. We had a big day tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day of the revenge.