Chapter 10

(Still at school but outside. Half of this chapter is inside.)

I finally got up and pulled on the door. Why did Kayla lock me out?? Why did she put me outside?? I looked at my reflection in the window and noticed that my blood was dry and I still had cuts and bruises. I found my phone on the ground and put on music. The song that played was 'Show Me Love' by The Wanted. Since I was alone outside, I blasted the song and started singing. "You should of known, I love you. Though I'll never say it too much. Maybe you did turn to get me. Maybe I'll never know what I done. Now Im lost in the distance. You look at me like a stranger. Cause how it looks right now to me, is you were scared of the danger. I could've shown you America. All the bright lights of the universe. Could've reached the highest heights, a different place a different life. Remember that night underneath the stars?? For a minute I thought the world was ours. All you had to do was show me love". I sang as the song blasted from my phone. I paused the song because I think somebody heard me. Just then, the door flew open and standing there was Kayla and Dustin. They were holding hands. That hurt me a little. Dustin could tell that I was hurt because he put his head down and looked away. "I dumped Jacob and moved on to Dustin. Hes not your boyfriend anymore. Hes mine". Kayla said while hugging Dustin and walking away. I screamed and kicked the door. Why must this always happen to me?? I let the song play and sang some more while crying. "Yeah, its true you know, we're not perfect. Theres a fire inside of me. It means I'll fight for the things that are worth it. If it makes me feel complete. Cause Im hitting rocks and Im taking shots, Im prepared to lose everything Ive got. Now Im lost in the distance, you look at me like a stranger. Cause how it looks righr now to me, nothing can save us. I could've shown you America. All the bright lights of the universe. Could've reached the highest heights, a different place a different life. Remember that night underneath the stars?? For a minute I thought the world was ours. All you had to do was show me love. Show me love, love. Show me love, love. Show me, show me love. Show me, show me love. Show me, show me love. Show me love, love. I could've shown you America. All the bright lights of the universe. Could've reached the highest heights, a different place a different life. Remember that night underneath the stars?? For a minute I thought the world was ours. All you had to do was show me love. All you had to do was show me love". I sang some more. What I didnt know was that people were watching me. Kayla booed and threw stuff at me. Pretty soon, everybody was doing it. I was so embarrassed. I pushed Kayla out of the way and ran into the bathroom. I sat in there and cried. "Amy, what happened?? Brittney asked as she came in the bathroom with Harshini and Lei. "Kayla stole Dustin from me and had people throw things at me". I cried. Lei shook her head and stormed out of the bathroom. Harshini did the same. Brittney sat there and started at me. She patted my shoulder and gave me a hug. "If you want me to do something, I will". Brittney offered. I shook my head and walked out with Brittney. Kayla jumped in front of me and saw me jump. "Hahaha." Kayla laughed at me. Brittney threw something at Kayla and it made her trip. "Oooo, shes mad". I heard a boy whisper. "Whats going to happen??" Some girl asked. Kayla looked at Brittney then looked down at her leg. It was dirty. Brittney smiled and Kayla pushed Brittney into me. That made me fall and hit my head. Again. Brittney immediately jumped up and got me. "Are you ok"??? Brittney asked very worried. I nodded and got up. I gave Kayla a dirty look and cursed. She didnt like that very much. "Your music sucks". Kayla said as she criticized me. "How do you know what I listen to"?? I asked. "Oh please. You listen to The Wanted". Kayla explained. "So"?? Brittney asked. "The Wanted is awesome. So be quiet you wannabe fashion model". I snapped. Brittney laughed at Kayla's reaction. Kayla was really mad after I said that. She took Dustins hand and stormed off. I took Jacobs hand and stormed off. He looked at me like I was going crazy. Brittney took Gregs hand and chased after me. Greg looked at Brittney like where are we going?? I ran all the way until I got to the main office. "Why are we in here"?? Jacob whispered. "I need to look at something and I need help". I explained while whispering. Jacob nodded but looked confused. "What do we do"?? Brittney asked while looking at Greg. "I need you two to create a distraction. While Jacob keeps looking out to make sure nobody is coming. Im going to look at Kaylas student file". I explained. Everybody nodded and did their job. "I found it"!!! I whisper yelled to Jacob. He came over and looked at it with me. We found out all kinds of things about Kayla. Her birthday, hair color, eye color, height, weight, age, and background information. I turned the page and I couldn't believe what I saw. Looks like Kayla isn't who she says she is. It also looks like Kayla had some trouble in her past. Now I have something to hold against her. Now she better start acting nice to me. Or else Kaylas life will get a whole lot worse.