Quick Escape

After Vit has joined up with them they're able to evacuate the remaining injured person safely.

Thanks to the collapse building the Reunion attack has stopped for a while.

Deepcolor separates herself to help somewhere else leaving Vit to stay alone with Blaze.

"I thought you were more of a quiet type, who knows that you would come to the rescue with a boom." Blaze poke Vit with her elbow, teasing him about what just happened a few minutes ago.

"I don't really have much choice alright." He says grumpily.

"But I gotta say you really know how to handle the situation back there."

"That just a coincidence, we're lucky that they retreat after being attack like that."

To be honest he didn't expect that many Reunion soldiers, he was only able to think up how to reach Blaze quickly. If it weren't for the building that block their path they would still be fighting to the death right now.

"By the way..." Vit said while looking around for someone. "Where's the red hooded girl?"

"You mean Red? I sent her with the other team to scout the path ahead."

"Wait, that girl's name was Red?"

"Projekt: Red to be exact, but we just call her Red cause it's easier."

While Blaze was busy explaining about Red, one of the Rhodes Island personal approach her.

"Blaze, they successfully meet up with the other team. We can move now."

"Then It's time for us to leave then."

Blaze stretches a bit before walks toward the collapsed building, start-up her chainsaw once again, and jams it into the floor, cutting deep into the ground.

"Countdown is around 5 seconds guys!" Blaze shout while continuing to increase her chainsaw output with her Arts.

"WHAT!?"

"Oh sh*t! Everyone run!"

Hearing her said that everyone quickly run away from her. Vit who doesn't understand what is happening also got drag away by one of the running members.

"Why are we running!?"

"For now just run if you don't want to get caught up in the blast!"

After running far enough, the area where Blaze was standing explode. The ground in front of her collapses and makes a deep giant hole that is around 30 meters deep.

"Phew~ That should hold them off for a while." Blaze turns around to check on her teammate's condition "Is everyone alright?"

"Yeah..."

"Still kicking."

"Somehow..."

Everyone said in a dejected voice. They are all fine despite the blast that just happen, judging from their expression, this situation probably happen before in the past and numerous times already.

Seeing that everyone is fine, Blaze picks up her chainsaw and gives an order to her squad. "Now then, let move out and regroup with the other team."

< ------- >

"Brrr~ it's cold"

"Everything here is covered in ice so of course, it's cold."

They quickly move along the new path that will lead them to the outer part of the city. This entire area is covered in a white clear crystal.